13: Dinner Nonsense

"I'm MAKING SPAGETTI!" Steve yelled across the room. Everyone except Steve groaned. "Should I be groaning?" Peter asked, curious. "God damn you should." Tony said as he pulled out his phone. "It either ends with me having to order pickup, or the kitchen is on fire. Then Pepper has to grab the fire extingwisher and then I have to order pickup. "OH F*CK!!" Steve called out. "Language!" Tony shouted back. "ITS ON FIRE EVERYONE EVACUATE!!!" Steve ran around in circles, like that would help. Pepper got up and ran to the fire extingwisher and sprayed it on the burning spagetti. Shortly after that, the buzzer rang. "Pepperoni and cheese pizza guys." Tony said and went up to the elevator door. He came back with 3 boxes of pizza. One cheese, and two pepperoni. He plopped the pizza down on the table, opened the boxes, and gave out a paper plate to each person. "How did the pizza come so fast?" Steve asked curiously.

"Because Mr. Stark knew you would burn the spagetti." Peter said. Steve just looked said. Everyone except Steve laughed. "STOP! Stop everything at once!" Natasha shouted, "I just realized, that Pepperoni, is Pepper and Tony's ship name! 

"Ohhh! That's a good one! Pepperony! I ship!" Peter exclaimed then he laughed. Pepper just looked embarressed. Tony didn't know what to do. Then Peter took out his phone and started recording the two. "Well...yay we have a ship name" Tony said sarcasticly, "What about Brutasha!?" Everyone turned to look at Bruce and Natasha. Bruce just uhhed and Natasha turned as red as her hair. "But we should all know that Pepperony is the best ship" Clint said, changing the subject. All of a sudden they were shouting; KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS. Gosh, they were so different then Peter expected. There was this superhero side of them and this goofy, friendly, joke around side of them. And Peter loved it. They didn't realise it, but Peter was still recording on his phone. Pepper turned to the color of a strawberry while Tony was making attempts to kiss Pepper. "Please?" He begged, "Just a kiss on the cheek?" 

"Fine," Pepper sighed and turned around to kiss his cheek. When Pepper was close enough, Tony turned his head around to touch his lips with Peppers. The room was all screaming after that. And Peter had it all on camera. But he was still weirded out.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, this was kinda rushed. I hope you enjoy it anyways, ttyl! Happy reading!

How did you get this number?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara