8: The Interview

The kid walked into the room. It had two chairs in front of a desk with a laptop, a cup of pencils and a Tony Stark facing the two chairs. Tony sat in his own chair, with two plants in the backround. "Hel-Hello Mr. Stark." Peter said nervously. "Hi Kid." He replied "Have a seat, will you?" He added a smile to make the kid comfortable. He took the papers in front of him and read out loud. "Peter Benjamin Parker. Your middle name is the name of one of my workers." He smirked and continued on "4.0 GPA. You take zero period too. Your in robotics, band and other extracurriculars." He put the papers down and looked up to Peter. "You are a smart kid. Smarter than most people here. What grade are you in?" Peter shifted nervously in his seat, "I'm a sophmore in highschool" Tony stared at him. "You have a question, don't you?" Tony asked "Yeah...can I ask?" Peter asked. Tony nodded "Go for it kid" "Do you...do you remember me?" Tony pondered a moment then he said "Explain furthermore?" "Stark Expo. 10 years ago. Hammerdroid attack?" THATS PETER! I FOUND PETER!!!!!! His brain screamed. "Yes, in fact I do. You were that kid with the toy repulsor and the helmet" He adjusted his seating position and said "You were a brave little kid. Don't see much of that anymore" "Thanks- Thank you Mr. Stark." Peter smiled softly. "Okay, now back to the interview. I need to get to know you a little bit more." Tony picked up the papers again and asked a few more questions. 

Timeskip - after the interview

Peter: AYO GUYS I JUST DID MY INTERVIEW!

Widow: Really? How did it go?

GreenGuy: did it go well?

Legolas: of course it did stupid

Cap: hey no bullying here

GreenGuy: really gotta make me mad huh

Legolas: uhuh

Peter: wheres mr. kidnapper?

Cap: uh...

Widow: hes somewhere

Mrs. Kidnapper: he is at work.

Peter: oh

Peter: txt me when he comes back?

Cap: what does txt mean?

Vision: It means text

Peter: HOLY HECK WHO ARE YOU?

Vision: I am Vision

Peter: LIKE THE AVENGER

Vision: no because i have extremely good vision and my favorite avenger is vision.

Legolas: imagine if you WERE ACTUALLY VISION HUH?

Vision: That would be nice

GodofThunder: VISION DO YOU HAVE POPTARTS?

Vision: No.

GodofThunder left the chat

Peter: lolo

Peter: k imma go play games on my phone now, baiiiii and noice 2 meet u vision not the avenger

Peter left the chat

Widow: Okay, bye Peter

Widow left the chat

Legolas: bye

Legolas left the chat

GreenGuy: see ya dude

GreenGuy left the chat

Vision: Goodbye.

Vision left the chat

Cap: so now im alone.

Cap left the chat

Peter: wait i wanna change visions name

Peter changed Vision's name to VisionnotheAvenger

Peter left the chat

Timeskip - 11:30 A.M. 

Peter was sitting in his room waiting for his lunch to come. He was fixing a bug on his phone, then all of a sudden there was a knock on his door.