12: Mr. Kidnapper?

Peter followed Happy into the room. As he gazed at the stuff around him, including the Avengers, Happy left and it was just him and the Avengers. Peter didn't know what to do. At all. "That's the kid." Tony said and pointed to Peter. Only one hand left Peter's side, a signal for a greeting. "H-Hi" Peter stuttered nervously "I-I'm Peter." Then a man with black hair with tints of gray said "Bruce" Peter was hit with realization "Oh wait! You're the Hulk!" That was embarrising because Happy told him earlier that he was going to meet the Avengers. "Wait, you're Natasha, Tony, Bruce, Vision, Wanda, Scott, Clint, Steve and there is Thor-?" He was confused, so confused until an idea, a possibility. It shouldn't be possible, right? That was a chance of one in a lifetime! At that time, Pepper Potts walked into the room and walked up to Peter. "Here kiddo, you left your project on the workshop table" she said and then walked up to Tony and whispered something in his ear. He chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. Then Pepper walked past Peter and stopped when Peter said, "Hold up" and he was still looking at them as he pulled out his phone and opened up the group chat to his online friends, but they didn't know that. "Can you guys turn your ringers on? You too" Peter slowly typed the words:

Peter: Are you guys the Avengers?

And he heard a ring, a notification, a beep, a bing, and lots of other sounds coming from their phones. They froze, all of them. "Mr. Kidnapper?" Peter asked. 

Mr. Kidnapper: Yes?

Peter looked up from his phone and looked at Tony. "How long have you guys known? Also your cover story sucked it was kinda sus" Bruce cleared his throat, "Yeah it did suck. Tony made it" Steve got up from his chair and said, "Well, I think it was pretty chill" Peter chuckled, "Cough cough wheeze wheeze. You saying that in person is worse than saying it on chat." 

"Okay can we move on now, um the project, right?" Peter nodded and put the wonky looking "box" on the floor. "Okay, say you were fighting this bad guy, and the bad guy was meeting someone someplace, you can get that dude, then make a simulation of the bad guy talking to that dude and then you can like do your superhero stuff and get the bad guy. That's basically it. You can create anything you want, and you can actually feel it and stuff." 

"How!?" Bruce half shouted "Vibranium. I was supprised that you even had that in your workshop. People can just go in there and steal it" Peter added. "Oh wait! That's how you know about that! From the vibranium question!"

"Yeah!" Peter smiled and was about to say something when Natasha said "What test? The one Bruce and Tony made?" Peter nodded. "Did I ever get my score back?" Then Tony walked up with a printed sheet of paper. Peter read the entire sheet, "This is cap." 

"Huh? Did someone say my name?" Steve looked so confused he looked funny. "No one did" Clint said. "FAIL CAPSICLE FAIL" Tony choked out. "I didn't fail anything" Steve said, even more confused. 

Timeskip - Later in the afternoon, 5:27

They had spent the rest of the afternoon talking, chatting, laughing, joking around, snacking, and playing show and tell. It was almost time to go. It was now 5:30 and his watch started beeping violently. "Owowowowoowo" Peter hissed with pain and he finally stopped his watch from stinging his wrist. "You good there?" Scott asked with concern "Yeah I'm fine its just a bug I need to fix. Its also a reminder that I have to go home, I hope you have a good night, bye." Peter was almost out the door when Tony stopped him "Wait, you don't have any parents at home, do you have transport? Do you have dinner?" Peter stopped in his tracks, "I don't have any parents at home, my transport are my legs, and I can survive a night without dinner" The Avengers were shocked. And even more shocking, they invited Peter for dinner. With all of them. Not with Scott, because he had to go home to his daughter, Wanda and Vision needed to go somewhere, and Thor went to go get poptarts?

What was even more surprising was the fact that he was having dinner with The Avengers.

Dinner with The Avengers.

A/N: Sorry for no texting in this chapter. There is going to be less texting in the next few chapters BUT the texting will pick up after the next few chapters. I hope you enjoyed the series so far, so make sure to vote, and leave a comment! Happy reading! :)