XX. ring of fire

Beginne am Anfang

"time to tell me what?" valencia asked and shook her head at the raeken boy who was making no sense to valencia.

"he killed tracy," deucalion announced and valencia turned in his direction, her mouth falling open slightly. "zoey left a couple hours ago, probably because she realised corey and hayden did the right thing by leaving."

"and where did she go?" valencia questioned deucalion. she was quiet upset that zoey left without saying goodbye. the pair had gotten quite close in the past few weeks and she just got up and left.

"don't know, don't care."

•••••

theo and valencia jumped off the ladder and landed on the floor of the underground tunnels of beacon hills.

"i know that sound," deucalion spoke to the two chimeras, talking about a ringing sound which is what the argents used. valencia remembered the sound and found her smiling slightly when she thought of allison argent.

"me too," valencia placed her hands on her hips and looked down the tunnel as theo hopped off the ladder they'd just came down to get into the tunnels. "it's called an emitter."

"it's the argents, isn't it?" theo asked the man and valencia, already knowing the answer himself.

"drawing the beast to them. corralling it." deucalion told the young boy. "you'll need to be back at full capacity.

theo then looked around and spotted an electricity box. he made his way towards the box and opened it, looking at all the wires inside. theo shot his hand inside, electricity sparking everywhere, he held his hand up and began shooting electricity at deucalion.

deucalion fell onto his knees and let out painful gasps. valencia looked down at the man in surprise of what theo was doing.

"looks like in worked," theo smirked and held his hands up, until he realised the unimpressed expression on valencia's face.

"you know, theo, someday your willingness to stab anyone and everyone in the back might turn out to be your downfall." deucalion breathed out from the ground. valencia let his words sink in and she stared down at the ground.

"don't worry, you can still have scott's eyes." theo chuckled from the other side of deucalion's body. "i'll just be bringing them to you."

deucalion then tried his best to look up at valencia who was already staring down at him. "if i were you, i'd leave as soon as i can, before he does the same to you as he did to everyone else. kill you..."

valencia looked up at theo emotionless, he shook his head dismissively as if to tell the girl not to listen to deucalion. which normally she could do, but this time his words lingered on her mind.

a while passed before valencia could hear the voices of scott, liam and lydia. though, valencia was too distracted to listen in on what they were saying.

she heard electricity begin crackle and she heard the yells of pain from liam dunbar and scott mccall. theo took valencia by the arm, pulling her out into the space where the three were.

theo let go and instead grabbed a terrified looking lydia martin. "sorry, lydia." theo apologised to the girl before throwing her backwards into a hole below.