Neji signed and hung his head he wasn't sure if he should be impressed that Naruto pulled this off or turn him in if he saw him. Hanabi and Hinata didn't know what to think, although it was pretty funny they both knew that Naruto would be in so much trouble when they caught up to him.

"I wonder if they caught him yet?" Hanabi voiced as Hinata looked worried and bit her lip.

Their uncle was curious and activated his bloodline and scanned the area, he had a small smile on his face, "Well that is certainly surprising...again. He's being chased by at least a dozen jonins and chunins."

Hiashi activated his eyes as well and saw them chasing Naruto and the boy seemed to be having fun giving them the run around then he noticed something else, they weren't chasing just one Naruto. He looked closer and his head snapped back as he realized what he was seeing, it should have been impossible but there was one thing he had learned with Naruto and it was that nothing seemed impossible for the boy.

"I can't believe he's using that technique," he said as his twin nodded his head seeing exactly the same thing, "that boy is full of surprises."

"Yes...certainly makes things interesting doesn't it brother?" he said smiling as Neji looked confused at his father wondering just what was going on here. He tried his own eyes but he didn't see the big deal at least at first until he noticed it too. Hanabi and Hinata didn't have the range just yet to see what was going on but they could tell that something that Naruto was doing had their attention.

Others were already waking up to the chaos that would be talked about for years to come, Ino had walked out of her home and stopped dead at the sight her jaw dropping, Sakura was mirroring this from her window and wondered what possessed Naruto to do some of this stuff sometimes, although she would never admit it, it was kind of funny. Shino just raised an eyebrow but beneath his coat he was smirking. Choji nearly choked on his food when he saw it and Shikamaru had been cloud watching, he had took one look said how troublesome it was and just went back to his clouds trying to drown out the noises.

Kiba was of course laughing his ass off at this, he couldn't believe Naruto did that but he had to admit it was the ultimate prank. Sasuke had been on a morning jog until he saw all of this, he palmed his face wondering why Naruto had to be such an idiot at times. Although that was pretty impressive but totally useless, if Naruto put all that effort into his training he could have been a great ninja. Sasuke just shook his head and started off on his run.

After several hours Naruto had finally been caught, by all people his teacher and boy Iruka was pissed at him. Naruto had to clean the entire mountain up before school and it took awhile since he didn't want to ruin the surprise thankfully he used a water based paint figuring this might happen. He tried this once before with real paint and had to wash that off and it took forever and that had just been a wall this was a mountain side.

So by the time Naruto got to school he was already tired and his hands ached but he was smiling under his mask, he could already see many of the people talking about him but he didn't care he liked any attention and this was a day that no one would forget.

"There he is!"

Naruto jumped at the sound of a pissed off Ino and looked to see her storming towards him with her friends in tow.

"Oh hey there Ino-chan how are things?" He asked innocently.

"Don't you Ino-chan me buster what the hell were you thinking doing that? You want to get in trouble on the last day of school?" Ino said punching him in the arm, he winced from the blow it was thanks to Ino and sometimes Sakura that he learned that just because someone was a girl didn't mean they didn't punch hard.