Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone

Börja om från början

"I won't...I won't die!!!" he shouted.

The group eyed the black spatial magic portal from afar.

" Let's just hope nothing too bad happens..."Y/N thought out loud.

They felt their body sink into the black spatial portal as they were transported into the different parts of the space between there worlds.

________________________________________________________________________________

Into the living world, the other Black Bulls were having trouble defeating the elves that possessed the Magic Knights from the Golden Dawn.

The cherry blonde berserker on the other hand was feeling the excitement all over his body as he uses the Thunder God Gloves and Thunder God Boots while battling against a certain sand magic user.

Vanessa supported the other Magic Knights with the use of her red thread of fate by making sure that their opponent's magic will not reach them.

"Whoopsie!" Luck turns into a lightning bolt as he propelled himself from above. His blue eyes saw the enormous sand-armored golem.

Luck spread his right lightning gloves towards the sand magic and launches multiple flickering lightning magic orbs towards it. He was surprised after he witnesses how his lightning magic orb sunk into its body like quicksand.

The elves from the Golden Dawn sure were strong opponents. They keep getting close in defeating them, but never could land that last blow.

 "This magic..." Luck looked above him when he sensed the magic of Yuno and the other Magic Knights.

"Expand your Mana Zones and form magic paths. I want all of you to join the Magic Knights who are already fighting and focus all your energy on supporting them with long-range offensive spells " The wind magic user instructed on his Spirit Dive form," Let's go!"

The Magic Knights out there increase their Mana Zone while Yuno uses his wind magic towards their opponents.

Multiple enormous hurricanes emerged in front of him which knocking out the possessed Magic Knights in just a single strike.

It was that last blow they were waiting for.

"He's beautiful..." Kirsch places his right hand on his forehead dramatically while looking at Yuno "He's no match for my beauty... But he's beautiful...."

'And Y/N's beauty' Kirsch finished off his thought.

"Yuno! I'm so glad you're here!"Charmy had a smile on her lips the moment she saw her meal-saving prince. She offered him a warm meal that bared all her love and effort. "Please, have some food! la!" She offered, annoying Bell who flew above Yunos shoulder.

"I don't think now's the time for..." Yuno is about to reject the offer but Charmy insisted on it.

"What are you doing here, you raccoon?!" Bell stated in annoyance.

"The castle was in trouble and they needed my help..." The cotton magic user gushed about it.

The wind magic user stares at the hot dish in front of him and takes a spoonful before shoving it in his mouth. He was surprised by the explosion of flavors that curled onto his tongue

"That's amazing...Thank you..." Yuno complimented feeling his mana being restored.

"He said it was amazing!" Charmy exclaimed as her body just fall down with a dreaming look on her face.

"What's the situation?" Yuno asked.

"Um... Asta, Y/N, and the Captains are fighting their last battle with the enemy's strongest members in that pitch-black castle..." The cotton magic answered in a daze.