;;twenty nine

Miso was almost crying. Her face was stained with tears of utter grief. She wasn't expecting the first diary to end like that.

But she hurriedly took out the next diary, which was blue in cover. She opened the first page but suddenly stopped after hearing the approaching footsteps.

It was her dada.

Jeongguk knocked on the door from outside. "Can I come in?"

Miso shouted a yes and suddenly she laid on the bed. "Yes dada?"

Jeongguk sighed. "Miso, I know you are mad at me. But I didn't thought you was going to run away from home. Look, we love you. Okay? We are just, y'know if studying is pressurizing you, you can take a break. Okay? I just want you to be happy."

Miso gave a half-smile. She inched closer to her dada and side-hugged him. "Okay."

Jeongguk hugged her, blinking, a small smile forming on his face. His chestnut eyes crinkled up. He hugged her back like his daughter did.

"Okay now come eat something, you might be hungry." he said, laying his head on top of his daughter's.

"Okay, dada."

Jeongguk stood up from the bed and walked out of the room. Miso peered her eyes at his disappearing figure before she opened the first page of the blue diary.

"What?!" she shouted. She was surprised to see nothing written inside the diary. She stared at page with patent shock. She went through all the pages to find any sort of writing but there weren't anything.

"No, no then why did he kept this here?! Oh god, I wanna know what happened." she slammed her fists on the table out of frustration.

"Miso, you coming?" Jeongguk shouted from outside.

"Yeah, coming."

. . .

After the disappointing end of the diary, Miso was back at her home. Jeongguk bought her back after eating the lunch.

She was dying out of boredom sitting there alone, so she headed towards her father's bedroom to find her laptop. Jeongguk took her away from her because she wasn't studying. But right now, she have got her best chance.

She entered the room and headed towards the cupboard which she conjectured her father might have kept her laptop there.

She opened the cupboard but couldn't find anything. She opened the second cupboard but was met with a book instead of her once hijacked laptop. "Oh my gosh, is that another diary." she mused and took it out.

She went through the first page and was surprised. "Oh my god, I found the second diary. Yes!" she was honestly happy. If she hadn't found this now, she would've died out of not knowing what happened after the painful break up.

"Ugh, finally."

. . .

the ppl reading this decreased like hell. so likewise i lost the motivation to update. im really sorry. if you look at the last chap you can see it. anyways for the ppl who are still reading i'll update and complete this! thank you so much to the ppl who are still here, reading and supporting me. fachu loves y'all so much :((