Commander y/n: " bloody hell same brute he survived the ship wreck "

Commander riggs: " bismarck good luck. Lets end this now "

Bismarck: we are in no mood for talk. Tonight is where you die. Thanks to unsc technology we are much stronger now.

Infinity: * unsheathed his machete * lets do this

What made me fall in love with bismarck is that she does this. Her 4 rigging turrets moved. Two on her shoulder & the last 2 on her back as if she's like a samurai. Then she unsheathed her swords.

(0:53 - 1:13 only)

Her swords modified with high frequency tech

Enterprise: EVERYONE LET YOUR SOULS IGNITE

Admiral lex: " GET THESE FOOLS OFF OUR PLANET NOW "

Author pov:

Unsc ship boys & 4 faction ship girls charging at elites with red energy swords. Then things got worse for the elites.

They got plowed through like a actual ship ramming them. Screams of agony. Javelin charged up her melee weapon coated with electricity. She fried them up.

Ayanami & zuikaku slicing up hunters. One hunter got hit by arrows from enterprise. Musashi & yamato blasting enemy phantoms. Infinity & bismarck vs their leader.

Atago & takao ain't giving no shits against stealth elites. Piller of autumn & his girlfriend san Diego taking out banshees. Amagi Akagi & kaga joined the fight destroying a few banished ships.

Shinano despite how tired she is. Seeing her with two of swords is truly a nightmare. Disturbed her sleep she will be on a calm rampage. Wales & prinz eugen blasting them additional reinforcements.

Bismarck decided to not mess around. She put both swords together into scissors. Summoned her ship to get better movement.