chapter 11: party at iron blood base

Don't own anything:

Author pov:

Its been over a month since the arrival of 4 isakai unsc warships arrival. Several victories against the sirens, bismarck decided to have a big party everyone is welcome.

Outside the base infinity hovered over the base. Spirit of fire next to it. Amber clad next to Cleveland's ship.

Infinity walking to the party hall of a lot of ship girls dressed nicely. Infinity wore white unsc navy uniform with badges. Spirit of fire already there eating with zuikaku & shokaku. Cleveland with amber clad.

He spots bismarck sitting on a throne. He blushed how beautiful she looked.

Bismarck saw his gaze

Bismarck saw his gaze. She smiled. Infinity kneel down to her much to surprise & many woman present. For someone who is powerful as her kneeled down show of respect.

Infinity: lord bismarck thanks for inviting me

Bismarck: rise. Your most welcome, you really don't need to kneel before me.

Infinity: oh sorry i Just thought i show respect

Bismarck: after reading your unsc history its weird for you to greet me. You look handsome

Infinity: thanks so are you

Music starts. Infinity asked her for a dance. Bismarck delighted to dance with her. Two ships danced. Biscuit over time developed feelings for infinity.

He is gone from His timeline but not forgotten. She leaned her head on his neck. He felt so embarrassed. At times like these enjoy it, tomorrow there won't be a tomorrow.

Bismarck whispered: come meet me at the balcony tonight after your 4s rewards

To be continued:

Goodnight