chapter 15: zuikaku vs elites hunters & brutes

Disclaimer don't own halo & azur lane

No i am not nerf the ship girls to fight the banished.

Author pov:

Purple Blood spray everywhere. Fight scene occured somewhere where some of the ship girls investigated. Stealth elite got stabbed in the back sword coated with flames stick out of its chest & sword pulled out from it.

Zuikaku & spirit of fire responded to find out why the banished here. Infinity said that atroix is dead is so is esheruim (well spoiler alert atroix faked his death) they engage stealth elites & few brutes.

Banished technology can still harmed the Kansans but their familiar with alien weapons like the siren weapons. They split up zuikaku giving P.O.F. a kiss for the first time.

Stealth elite got punched in the face so hard its squid lip shattered. She easily pry the metal door open with her bare hands, she sheathed her sword picked up a energy sword off the ground.

Without looking she grabbed a brute armed with a hammer hoisting him up in the air

Zuikaku: speak our language?

Brute chieftain: CURSE YOUR HUMAN

Zuikaku: i'm no human. Since you won't talk i'll find someone else

She snapped his neck. & threw him over the red hunters. zuikaku moved fast slicing two red hunters with ease.

(1:14 - 1:20 only)

Ship girl carrier sliced a shadow elite's arm off dropping his red sword ducked avoided the his other blade Then punched his stomach area so hard her fist penetrated his skin.

Zuikaku: i want answers now

To be continued:

Have a good friday

Later