[Genderbend] Venti x Male Reader (Req)

Start from the beginning

Then she kissed his cheek and skipped away. He put a hand to that spot and his mind started racing.

"Hey. You okay?" The short girl once again showing concern.

"U-uh, yeah. Just caught off guard. You know a quick way to get some cash?"

"About that. Since Venti kind of just... brought you here, I wouldn't mind helping you until you can adjust to this new world"

"Thats really nice, what the fuck?"

She looks surprised. "What?"

"People are usually assholes. Well to me atleast"

"That sounds horrible. Why would that be the case?"

"Human being are shitty people. I make sing and make songs to try and cope with the world around me"

"Cope? What is a Cope?"

He grew a really, really big smile.

Venti's POV:

Well now I just need to set up.

You may be asking, Venti? Why are you even having a concert?

Well its simple, voice in my head; I owe a LOT of money to Diluc for all of my drinking and needed a quick way to pay it off.

Well it was that or I... *shivers*
get a job.

But I like my way better. Much easier.

Plus the boy I kidnapped- I mean, invited to my world, he is pretty cute. So thats a plus.

Maybe we could have a date after~

Agh! Shake those thoughts! I need to focus on having this concert!

Where to start...? Music! What song should I play?

I should save that, actually, until that Y/n guy can help me think of a song.

Then what else...? I already sent out invitations, got reserves for the place we're preforming...

I know. Food! I know Paimon is gonna try and eat it all, so I gotta be picky with what I grab.

Lets get going.

Thirdish POV:

We look back at Y/n, who is stringing/using/playing with his instrument. Lumine sits next to him to try and help him think of something.

Lumine x Reader when?

I already have a request for that. Idiot.

Oh righttttttt

"What about this?" She writes down some notes on the paper he had in front of him, which was being used as a music sheet for the song he was trying to make.

"Hmm. Why not this?"

"I think that looks good" She gave him a thumbs up.

"Ooh, Paimon wants to see!"

Paimald. Pfft-

"Sorry, not until the concert"

"Yeah your gonna spill it out to the entire world with that giant ass mouth!"

"What? I would never-"

"I can agree with his point. You ARE a bit of a loud mouth"

She huffs and flies into a corner to cry.

"With that issue out of the way, I think we're done! Thanks for the help... Lumine was it?"

"Yup. No problem, Y/n" She gets up to go grab some water.