Penny x Male Reader

My first request in a hefty while. Got, D A M N

Hope you enjoy~

Also fuck fact: The picture above is my old PFP for wattpad, since Penny used to be my Waifu.

:D

["New Resident"]

-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

We take a look at our protagonist, Y/n. He is currently taking a walk through Vale sightseeing. You see, he had only gotten here a few days ago so he very easily got lost.

While looking around confused, he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around.

"Excuse me Sir, are you lost?" Y/n turned around and his heart skipped a beat.

A girl with impossibly perfect hair and green eyes peered at him. He took a step back and got a better look at the girl.

"Sir?" She repeated. Y/n cleared his throat.

"Yes. I am lost, sorry. Can you help me?" The girl smiled.

"No problem sir. Right this way" As she walked away, Y/n followed.

They walked downtown and made their way to the central part Vale.

"Um, thank you Miss," He started, "Can I get your name?"

"Penny. Penny Polendina. And yours?" (Penny)

"Y/n. Sorry about this by the way, I only moved in recently" (Y/n)

"Yes you did. You moved in exactly 3 days, 9 hours, and 46 minutes ago" Y/n did a double-take.

"Wait what?" (Y/n)

"Uh- I mean, you moved in recently, yeah!" She suddenly seemed very nervous. He shrugged it off but was still wary.

"So anyway... I'm assuming you have somewhere to be?" She looked at her wrist like she had a watch.

"Oh right, i'm going to be late! Farewell friend Y/n! I hope to see you soon!" She ran off.

'What a strange girl... wait did she call me her friend? We just met' (Y/n)

Y/n walks back to his apartment. He looks around and remembers all of the boxes he had around.

'Ugh, moving is the worst...' He sighs and starts to work.

Elsewhere...

Penny POV:

'Stupid stupid stupid! Why did I say that?'

I was currently pacing back and forth in the room Mr. Irondick- I mean, Mr. Ironwood set me in.

'Now hes gonna think i'm not a real girl... I don't want to get Mr. Ironwood mad again!'

Last time he got mad, he made me stay in my room for a whole week. It was the worst!

'Okay calm down me... maybe he didn't notice?' I close my eyes and search for him on my database.

HARDDRIVE/PENNY/RESIDENTS/VALE/Y/N-L/N

FULL NAME - Y/N "N/N" L/N

JOB - N/A

RESIDENCY - VALE (3 DAYS)
{LIVING AT XXXXX}

SEMBALANCE - NONE

FAUNUS - N/A

NOTES: L/n moved to Vale after his Father, Mr. L/n died. L/n has no known relationships at the moment and is currently looking for a job.

So thats who he is huh? Wait! If he could see me now, he's probably think of me as a stalker....