Mari x Male Reader

Before you grab your pitchforks! Just hear me out!

...

You listening? Thank you.

This idea came to me while making the Aubrey x Male Reader oneshot. I originally planned it to come out after I finished chapter 7 of my main book, but...

Yeah. CONTAINS SPOLIERS. COULD BE CONSIDERED "NTR".

["If thats what you want"]

--------------------------------------------------

But wait A/n! You piece of shit! You didn't explain yourself-

Shut.

Thirdish POV:

Mari and Y/n had always been close. Well, as close as friends could ever be. Ever since the accident, Y/n tried his best to help Mari through the dark times she faced.

She never got to fully express her thanks. Why? She got into a relationship with Hero and kind of just forgot about Y/n.

He never forgot her. He would always attend parties, help her cook, all that jazz.

She would see him and feel a smile rise over her face, and a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach. He didn't react when she gave him hugs.

Hero on the other hand was quite jealous. Since Y/n was the only other "Eligible" boy in the group, he would get annoyed about him. He expressed his concerns to Mari, but she just told him they were only friends.

After the accident, Hero was too busy being angry at Sunny to see Mari. He only visited Mari once a week while Y/n talked to her for hours at a time everyday, until the hospital closed

Lets see whats going on now, shall we?

Context. Its been a week since Mari left the hospital. She is now at Hero and Kels house to confront Hero about him attacking her little brother.

Mari's POV:

*Knock Knock*

The door creaks open slightly, and Kels face peeks out from behind.

"Who is- oh! Hey Mari!" He smiled at me.

"Can I come in? I would like to see Hero..."

"Oh, uh... sure. Here, let me just-" He slams the door shut. I hear some fumbling from behind the door and it swings back open, fully this time.

I walk in without a word, moving past him and seating myself on the couch.

He looks at me with a slightly fearful expression. "Um, hey M-Mari? Is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine. Can you go and get Hero for me?" I give him a very sweet smile.

He seems to relax. I watch as he clambers into the kitchen.

A couple of minutes pass. Then Hero walked out with a goofy grin.

"Hey Mari how is it going..." He trails off. I stand up.

"Hero," I start, "I want to ask you something, and I ask that you be as honest as you can"

"W-What is it?" His voice trembles a bit.

I take a deep breath. "Have you been abusing Sunny?"

He takes a step back. "W-What?"

I take a step forward. "Well?"

I see him gulp. "No. I didn't, and would never"

"Really? Because what he and Y/n told me-"

"Oh, so its about Y/n now huh?" His voice turned dark.