While they moved around, Jay's hand slid up my shirt. His cool fingers did quick work, climbing up all the way to the swell of my chest. His thumbs rubbed across my nipples and I exhaled roughly. Jay smirked at my reaction, giving my breasts a quick squeeze and his hand traveled back down.

Sage and Ronnie had started a new game, Vi and Clementine cheering.

Jay's fingers brushed down my butt over my shorts, until they met skin and then slipped up my shorts. He squeeze my ass, and I jolted slightly at the touch. Jay's triumphant gaze at my reaction was enough to get my blood boiling and the heat turned almost molten in my core.

My hair swayed between us from the sudden movement and Jay's cunning smile neared me once again. "Don't think for one moment, Ash," his tongue flicked against my earlobe, "that I won't strip you down and fuck you in front of everyone who wants to watch." My hips lowered against Jay's leg. "I'll fuck you until everyone knows that you're mine."

I hesitated, my head spinning with the feeling from the sparks.

My chest rose quickly, my heart rate climbed.

"Who says that I am yours?" I ask slowly, knowing that my words would surely get me in trouble.

I peeled myself away from Jay, climbing over the arm of the couch so as not to disturb my other friends as I walked back upstairs.

Quickly, I climbed the stairs, not really aiming for a specific place as I hurried.

There was something about the daring of being in a public place with someone that had always drawn the adrenaline junky in me.

But never, never had I felt what I feel towards Jay.

He made me so nervous, yet so consumed at the same time.

I giggle as I look behind me, Jay nowhere to be seen.

When I turn back around, Jay stands an inch in front of me, that possessive smile on his face.

I let out a surprised scream as Jay captures my face with his hands. Jay smiles down at me, his eyes bright and sparkling.

Jay backs us against a wall, and when the wood connects with my back his mouth is upon mine. He wastes no time, one hand going up my shirt to cup my breast and the other palming my ass through my shorts.

My hands find his hair as I pull him close, running my tongue across his lips. He growled against me, his body coming closer as his mouth starts to move against mine.

"Be mine." Jay says through kisses.

I let out an airy laugh. "What?"

Jay presses a kiss to my mouth, and then tilts his head down, leaving a trail of kisses across my neck. "Be mine. Let me call you my girlfriend. Let me tell everyone that I am the only one who gets to touch you. Be. Mine."

So what I said, had poked a spot. I smiled despite myself, my victorious ego entertained by his reaction. The spot between my legs throbbed.

I shook my head, and his head stilled at my neck.

Jay's hand grabbed onto my shirt hem, lowering his head as he lifted it. He laid a gentle kiss on my stomach, right above my belly button. His hand kept lifting my shirt, and when the shirt revealed my breasts, the tension causing them to bounce the tiniest bit, his mouth was over my nipple.

I gasped, throwing my head against the wall. I could feel Jay grin against my skin. "Be mine."

His tongue swept over my firm nipple. "No." I swallowed.

I placed my hand on his shoulder to steady myself.

His tongue swirled against my skin, in gentle, careful, precise motions.