Chapter 7 :

Lauren POV :

When I got home, I slept like a baby and when I woke up the next morning I remembered what I had done the day before.
I was so ashamed.

Then I heard a knock I was praying that was not Mr Haltman I couldn't face him. When I opened the door I saw Jay I was so relieved.

"Hey girl " she said
"Hi Jay" I respond
"What's wrong ?"
"Nothing I have an headache"
"YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING ?? WITHOUT ME ??" She yelled
"Please don't scream"
"Where were you last night?" She asked
"..... I can't tell you"
"Seriously ? I'm your best friend and you can't even tell me where you were last night ?"
I didn't respond
"Okay, I'm leaving...."
"Okay stop overreacting , I'm gonna tell you, it's just so embarrassing"
"You know you can tell me anything"
"OMG ok last night I was with Mr Haltman and his friends, we drank alcohol we played games....."
"That's it ?? That's why you're ashamed ??"
"Let me finish, we played games like 'the bottle games' and 'truth or dare' and I kissed his two best friends and ....."
"And what ? What did you do baby ?!"
"I did a lap dance to Mr Haltman and I took his hands for him to touch my ass and my boobs. And then I licked and kissed his neck and he got hard"

"OMG OMG !! Lauren you made him have an erection!!" She yelled so happy

"Why are you happy ? After that he couldn't even look at me and he asked everyone to leave, I even I asked if I could sleep there because I was drunk , he said "no" and I understand why, I've been way too far"

"Hey girl , he liked it that's why he told everyone to leave so he could masturbate alone. And I think he shouldn't have let you go home alone, wasted at night."

"He was right, I don't even know what I'm gonna do when I'm gonna see him on Monday"

"It'll be just fine, just relax and let me hand you some coffee, I'm gonna stay with you today and even spend the night with you if you're nice to me" she winked at me
"Thank you Bae, I don't know what I would do without you"
"I know, love you boo" handed me the coffee
"Love you Jay"

Mr Haltman POV :

I didn't sleep...
I couldn't sleep ....
I was way too preoccupied about what happened last night.

When I told everyone to go home Lauren asked me if she could stay here for the night. I really wish that I could say yes, but she was the reason why I was frustrated.

In one hand this lap dance was so sexy but on the other hand it was SO inappropriate. I was ashamed that I let myself have a boner. I was so frustrated because she's my student I couldn't do that with her. I should not have let her stay with us in the first place.

It was my fault, from now on we should just have a normal teacher-student relationship, no more hanging out outside of school except for the training session.
I'm gonna go to the gym today to let out my frustration.

The weekend passed really fast and I was not ready to see Lauren.

Lauren POV :

Of course the weekend passed really fast, luckily Jay spend the weekend with me. I couldn't be alone.

Monday morning I didn't want to go to school knowing that after that I had to see Mr Haltman.

When I got to school I was really determined to avoid Joshua all day, I bumped into him at lunch
"Sorry" I said shyly and quickly, I was about to go, but he said:
"We need to talk about Friday night"
"No need to talk about it, I seriously don't want to talk about that night, it was wrong and inappropriate I was drunk and it will never happen again, I swear" I said very quickly
"Ok but now we need to set some boundaries, we can't hangout outside of school except for the fitness session."he said firmly
I didn't know what to say and I didn't have the right to say anything so I just let out a small "ok".

I was hurt and disappointed about myself, I ruined everything, I didn't even want to work out that day but my mom was paying him so I had to go.!

After school I got into his condo and we did our session. It was awkward, like we didn't even know each other. It was strictly professional, it was hurtful because I really liked him but I knew I went too far.
I couldn't even think about showering at his condo, I couldn't. So we finished I got out of his place fast.

Mr Haltman POV :

This session was so awkward, I didn't even know what to do. I couldn't touch her to guide her, I was so frustrated.
I noticed that after our session, she did not showered here and got out of here very quickly, I was annoyed to see her cold like at the begging of our session, I was missing her.