❤︎︎ 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 ❤︎︎

Comenzar desde el principio

"This is going to be so much fun, I'm so lucky to get in a class with my two besties again!" Sparkles floated around me as I dazed around, delighted to not be alone in a class with people I don't really talk to that much. Turning around, I saw Ishikawa's purple hair sticking out, tugging on the girls sleeves of their shirts, I nodded my head towards him with a smile.

"Let's go see what the boys got for their class! Ooh, I'm so excited to see" dazzling with happiness, I skipped towards Ishikawa who was accompanied by Miyamura and... Iura. Oh jeez, last time I saw Iura was when he thought I was peeping into the boys locker room with Hori. "You guys find your classes yet?" Hori asked with a smile, stopping right behind the boys.

Miyamura turned around with a ghostly expression of fear "yep.. sure did.." his voice came out squeaky. "Oh, gosh!" Hori's tone was full of concern and worry, for herself of course not really for Miyamura. His expression was just so frightening to look at. Walking past them I made my way over to Ishikawa before pulling on the end of his sleeve "Ishikawa, what class are you in?"

He jumped a bit at the sudden tug of his sleeve before looking down at me with an relaxed expression "oh, [Ln], I'm in class one!" With a cheer, his eyes sparkled. "Hey me too!" I clapped my hands together before cheering along with him "isn't that sweet, Ishikawa told me how you two have been inseparable since like the age of nine"

Iura turned to us with a grin before looking down at me "I can see why he hasn't separated from you, you may peek into the guys locker room but look at that beauty" his tone seemed as if he was joking, yet that's always how his tone was. This was just usual Iura behaviour, joking around constantly. "Well, I'm the one who hasn't separated from him since then.. but thank you for the compliment" I smiled back towards him.

"Oh yeah Ishikawa, you remember that song that you gave me the other day? Welll... I accidentally deleted it soo.." Iura looked towards Ishikawa with an innocent gaze. "What? Cmon dude" with a groan, Ishikawa pouted in annoyance "well, I was trying to free up some storage and then.. poof" Iura continued on, holding the same innocent gaze. Yuki then started to giggle at the story's scenario.

"Wow, what a dumbo you are" with a teasing grin, I lightly punched Iura on the arm, he then smiled back awkwardly while rubbing the spot where I punched, acting as if it hurt. "You wound me, pretending as if my punch hurt..it's okay, I know I'm as weak as a fly" pouting, I turned my head to the side in annoyance. My muscles were fragile, I didn't know why but no matter how much I tried to exercise and build them up, it never worked.

—————————

"Okay, I want everyone to split into groups of four for this project, go ahead and team up now" as the teacher spoke up, it had now dawned on me that with Miyamura added into the group, we were an uneven number. Looking up from my desk, I watched as the others all started to grab their desk and co-join them onto Miyamuras desk, making a group.

For a second, my heart pounded in my chest. I then turned my head back around and clenched my fists. "[Ln]? Are you without a group?" She spoke up, the classrooms attention turning to me. "Oh, well.." scratching the bottom of my chin with my finger, I couldn't speak up or find the words to even manage to speak.

My head went empty as I recalled back to my childhood memories, this has happened once before.. though that time, Ishikawa jumped in, this time however.. he will not. "I do not have a group, that's okay, I can work by myself miss" at the suggestion, she only frowned at me while scanning across the room before putting her hands on her hips.

"You can work as a group of five, it's a lot better then being in a group of one.. it's made for a group, it wouldn't be fair to mark you as singular when everyone else had help and team effort" with a frown she tilted her head towards Hori's group who were looking at me with anticipation. They held looks of guilt, which made me feel somewhat guilty as well.