Part 6

"You wanna what?" Bucky stared at you in shock.

The three of you were sat in your kitchen eating breakfast before you headed out for the day. It had been a few of days since your break down and after taking some time for just the three of you, you were all heading back to work.

"Get married today." You said with a smile and a shrug.

Bucky scoffed and dropped his fork onto his plate making it clang. "You're insane."

You frowned at him. "Why? Because I don't want us to wait anymore."

"We decided I needed to get this fixed first." Bucky said as he pointed to his head.

You huffed at him. "No, Buck, you decided, leaving no room to argue."

"Because I know my own mind, Y/n."

"And I know that when I say 'in sickness and in health', I mean it." You said.

Bucky dropped his head forwards into his hands as he leaned in the table. "You don't want to marry me until I'm fixed, Y/n."

"To be fair, Buck, we don't even know if there's anything too fix." Steve finally joined the conversation.

"Exactly. And stop saying fixed, you're not broken." You frowned at him. "Look, I know you're scared, Bucky." You placed your hand on his forearm. "But I mean it when I say, I want to be your wife. That includes when you're going through your struggles." You gave him a loving smile as he eyed you wearily.

"I don't think it's a good-"

"I do." Steve said cutting Bucky off making him huff. "I agree with, Y/n. The three of us are going to be making commitment to one another, Buck. We stand by each other through thick and thin."

"Together." You smiled at Steve as he took your hand.
Bucky glared at him then you. "You're both insane."

You rolled your eyes at him. "And you're grumpy. Now what do you say? Can we get married today? We can take a trip to city hall and be back to work by lunch time."

"No, we can't..." Bucky shook his head with a huff. "You deserve to have some sort of real wedding..." He pouted as he got up from the table taking your plates with him. "This weekend." He smiled at you.

Steve grinned, "Four days, plenty of time for Tony to plan a party."

You let out an excited squeal as you jumped up from the table and ran over to Bucky. You jumped up and threw your arms round his neck as you kissed him all over his face, thanking him.

"One condition though." Bucky said halting your assault on him. You nodded grinning. "We have our honeymoon in Wakanda. Then you and Steve can enjoy yourselves whilst I-"

"Bucky, no-"

"No arguments, Doll." Bucky said sternly.

Steve sighed, "Buck, you could be months dealing with this." Steve said.

Bucky nodded. "I know. And I don't want you two moping around whilst I'm being poked and proded. I want you to have fun."

"But Buck-"

"Okay, Buck, we'll got to Wakanda." Steve nodded, holding his hand up as you went to argue with him. "But, we all spend two weeks on our honeymoon and after, the two of us," Steve stood up and walked up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "Stay, for as long as it take to get you better, Bucky. No arguments."

Bucky groaned as he leaned back against the counter. "You can't just out your lives on hold for me."

You frowned up at him. "You are our lives, Bucky."

"And we won't be putting them on hold." Steve smiled lovingly at him as he reached out and cupped Bucky's cheek. "We can still live our lives, but we'll be there by your side too. And you'll be living your life too."

Bucky looked between the two of you before he rolled his eyes dramatically and began smiling. "Okay... Deal."

"YES!" You threw your arms up as you cheered before hugging Bucky. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!!"

Steve chuckled, "Who do you think'll freak out most?"

Bucky smirked. "Sam." 

"Tony." Steve nodded.

"Me."