Part 4

Warnings: 18+ readers only, swearing, talks of Bucky being tortured

Tony stared at the screen in front of him along with Natasha and Bruce. "Where are they?" He asked.

"We're not sure. As far as we can tell, they we're making their way back to the quinjet, but then the signal went dead and were getting no response from them." Natasha answered.

"That was eight hours ago." Bruce frowned. "They should have been home two hours ago."

Tony let out a groan as he dropped his head into his hands. "Has, Y/N, said anything yet?" He asked looking at Natasha.

She shook her head. "She doesn't know. Sam and Clint, are distracting her with suit fittings and trying wedding dresses on." She smiled proudly at her idea.

Tony rolled his eyes. "She knows."

"No, she doesn't. Trust me, Tony. She's far too busy right now." Natasha argued with him.

Tony scoffed, "Are you seriously telling me, you believe that, Y/N, doesn't know that her two fiancés are late home?"

"And missing." Bruce added.

Tony pointed at Bruce nodding. "And missing."

Natasha rolled her eyes. "Sam and Clint, are under strict instructions to keep her occupied."

Tony shook his head and let out a short chuckle. "What about the others? What about the kid?" He raised his eyebrow at her, smirking as she began to realise the hole in her plan. Peter Parker.

"He wouldn't, would he?" She asked.
Tony shrugged. "The kid's stupid."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran a hand over your stomach as you looked at your reflection, admiring the white lace that covered your figure. The dress you were wearing was beautiful, it really was, but it wasn't the dress you wanted. None of the dresses you tried on yet were.

"Is there any word yet?" Peter asked as he took another picture of you to send to Aunt May.

"About what?" You asked looking up at him in the mirror.

"Captain Rogers and Sargent Barnes." He looked at you. "Mr Stark, said we were going to get them as soon as he found out where they were."

You frowned and turned around to look at him. "What do you mean as soon as he finds them?" You asked.

"They're--" Peter's eyes widened as he looked behind you. "Hmm,"

"They're what, Peter?" You asked him.
"Nothing. Doesn't matter." He shook his head quickly.

You narrowed your eyes at him, you knew the look Peter had on his face. "Sam, stop making death threats." You turned around to face him. "And, what is he on about?"

Sam shrugged, "No, idea."

You narrowed your eyes at him and then turned to look at Clint. He quickly looked away and pretend he was intrested in something else. You looked back at Sam, "Do you think I don't know they're late home?"

Sam gulped, "It's nothing to worry about, Y/N."

You raised your eyebrow at him, "So what, Peter, just said was a lie?"

Sam nodded. "Definitely. You know what these kids are like today."

"Hey!" Peter whined from behind you.

You shook your head, "It's okay, Peter, I know, Sam, is the one lying." You smirked at Sam. "Tell, Sam, why you would never lie to me, Peter."

"Y/N, works on my suit and she could easily have it overheating and cooking me on the inside like a baked potato." Peter answered quickly.