Part 4.5

Warnings: ⚠️crying Bucky⚠️

Everyone turned to look at you but you weren't where you were before, you'd walked over to the still shut door and were facing a large crate with your gun held out in front of you.

Bucky raised his eyebrow, "Doll?" He called out as he walked towards you.

"Up, now." You ordered the man that was hiding there.

He held his hands out in front of him and slowly got to his feet. "You can't shoot an unarmed man, doll." He smirked at you as he walked out.

"I never said I'd shoot you, when I kill you." You glared at him.

He shook his head with a low chuckle, "Precious. You think you're one of the big boys now." He mocked. "You're nothing but a fuck toy, for my Soldat."

"Don't listen to him, Y/N." Steve spoke. "He's just trying to get into your head."

"Y/N, give me the gun." Bucky slipped his hand over yours, easily taking the gun from you.

"That's right, you listen to the Winter Soldier." The man grinned.

You let out a low growl, "He's not the Winter Soldier."

The man's head fell back with laughter, "Oh, sweetheart, he'll always be the Winter Soldier. Trust me, one day he'll snap and break your neck like a twig."

"Shut up." Bucky growled as he pointed your gun at him.

"You've done it before, Soldat, countless times." The man smiled proudly.

Bucky placed his left hand on the small of your back as he leaned in, his eyes wild with anger as he stared at the man in front of him. "Do it." He ordered.

A smirk curled at your lips. You pulled back your arm and slammed your fist into the side of his face, the super soldier serum helping immensely and knocking him off his feet and into the crate behind him.

"That's my girl." Bucky lowered the gun as he slipped his arm around you and crashed his lips against yours.

Steve rolled his eyes with a huff. "And I'm the dramatic one."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You rolled over in bed, expecting to feel Bucky beside you but there was nothing except cold sheets. You slowly opened your eyes, yawning and looked around to see if he'd perhaps gone to the bathroom, but there was no sign of him.

"Doll?" Steve lifted his head tiredly as you sat up in bed. "What is it?"

"Bucky's not in bed." You whispered.

Steve frowned as he looked over his shoulder at his bedside clock. It was only three in the morning. "Maybe he's in the living room. He probably couldn't sleep."

You hummed. "Okay... I need a drink now I'm up." You shuffled to the end of the bed and got up.

You made your way out of the bedroom and down the hallway that lead to the living room and opened planned kitchen. It was all completely dark, no sign of Bucky anyway.

"Buck?" You called out as you came to the back of the sofa expecting to see him asleep but he wasn't there.

"Whats going on?" Steve yawned as he followed behind you, stretching as he scratched the back of his head.

"He's not here." You panicked.

"Calm down, he might be in the spare room." Steve reassured you. "I'll check you get yourself a drink, sweetheart." He pressed a kiss to your forehead before headed back towards your room.

You chewed the inside of your cheek as you made your way towards the kitchen.

You were starting to worry about Bucky. Usually if he couldn't sleep or he'd had a bad dream, he'd be in the living room with the TV on or reading a book. Sometimes, but very rarely, he'd wake you or Steve just so he could kiss you or hear your voice. He didn't do that often because he didn't like to wake you, he didn't think it was far on you but you'd reassured him time and time ago, you'd always wake for him.