Prologue

It was good to be back home in your own bed, well, Steve's bed. You'd missed being squashed between your two men, surrounded by their heat.

The early morning sun shined through the tower as you made your way towards the kitchen in search of coffee. With a yawn you entered the empty kitchen, glad to find there was no one to bother you. Not until you've had your coffee at least.

"Mornin', doll." Bucky greeted you as he entered the kitchen a few minutes later. He walked up behind you and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"Morning, baby. Coffee?"

"Nah," Bucky shook his head, "Actually, I came to get you."

You looked up at him with a soft frown. "For what?"

"A secret." He placed his hands on your shoulders and began to pull you away from the coffee you were still making.

"What? Buck, stop, I-"

"Shh, don't worry, you'll get your coffee." Bucky smirked as he began to guide you out of the kitchen and towards the elevator. "Close your eyes." He whispered.

"What?"
---------------

"Thank you for this, Tony." Steve smiled at his friend as the two of them stood opposite the elevator doors. "It means a lot."

"No biggie." Tony shrugged. "Now don't get all soppy on me. I'm not hugging you."

Before Steve could answer back the doors opened and revealed you and Bucky. Bucky stood behind you with his hands over your eyes as he carefully guided you forwards out if the elevator.

"Okay," Bucky removed his hands and placed them on your hips as he bent down. "Open." He whispered, grinning excitedly.

You opened your left eye a little to take a peak before both shot open wide. Your hands flew up to cover your gasp. "Oh my god." Steve and Tony smiled at you in silence as you stared behind them. "I don't- what?"

"We thought it was time we moved in together. Officially," Steve smiled at you as he walked up to you. "Do you like it?" He asked as he reached up and cupped the side of your face.

You nodded grinning, "I love it," You glanced over his shoulder at the large space behind him, excited to explore what was your own apartment you'd be sharing with your two loves. "But how'd you-"

"Tony," Both Steve and Bucky pointed at him.

You looked at him in confusion, "How?"

Tony shrugged his shoulders. "It was actually quite easy." He smirked at you making you scoff and playfully roll your eyes at him. "I wasn't going to say no, was I, when paper clip asked for my help."

You turned round and faced Bucky with a warm smile. "You did this?"

Bucky shook his head as he began blushing. Steve grinned and placed his hand on Bucky's shoulder. "This was all Bucky's idea..."

"We did this together." Bucky argued.

Steve rolled his eyes, "Whatever, jerk."

"Okay, I'm bored now." Tony huffed. "Y/N, follow me, let's leave these two to argue... Are you sure you want to live with them? I mean, they're both dumb as shit..." Tony rambled on as he lead you away from Steve and Bucky.

It was definitely good to be home.