Part 1

You nervously tapped your nails against the table top, your leg bouncing as your eyes scanned every new face that entered the coffee shop.

"Would ya' stop." Sam huffed, kicking your shin lightly.

"Ow," You pouted, "M'sorry, okay, I'm just nervous."

"You're irritating." He glared at you. "Why did I have to be here? I mean, you got two fiancés. Couldn't one of them come?"

You shook your head with a sigh, "No, they couldn't because they don't know why I'm here."

Sam raised his eyebrows. "Keeping secrets already?" He joked making you roll your eyes and sigh.

"No, ass face." You frowned, "They know I'm here, just not my real reason. Like you don't." You smirked at him.

"I don't?" You shook your head and picked up your hot drink. "Thought you said you were meeting Pepper?" He asked as he raised his left eye brow.

"I am, but that's not why you're here." You smiled warmly at him.

He nodded and sat forwards. "Okay. So, why am I here?" He leaned forwards curiously. "Decided you want some hot chocolate?" He winked and smirked at you.

You reached up and covered your mouth as you burst out laughing.

Sam sat back with a huff, "Take that as a no."

"Sorry, Sam," You laughed. "We've started talking about the wedding... And, I've decided who I'd like to be my, maid of honor."

Sam frowned at you in silence for a moment. "What's that got to do with me?"

You rolled your eyes. "Because it's you, Samuel."

"Me?" Sam's eyes widened. "But, I can't be a maid of-whatever."

You shook your head grinning at him. "Obviously that's not what your title will be but, I'm picking you."

Sam shook his head, "But, why me? What about, Nat and Wanda? Or, Aunt May?"

You sighed sitting back in your seat. "I'm getting the feeling you don't want to do this?"

"No, no, of course I will if you're sure, but... I'm just, confused." He shrugged. "We're not actually... Besties, are we?"

You shook your head with a laugh. "No, I guess not, but you are with Steve... And as much as you fight it, you're close to Bucky, too. And, they trust you with their lives and... You followed, Steve, without question all those years ago." You smiled. "You've always got their backs. Like Nat and Wanda have with me...

"Look, I'll be honest... Steve wanted you as his best man, but so did Bucky," You smiled softly at him. "And, I couldn't decide between Nat and Wanda," You chuckled as you thought back to your chat with Steve and Bucky. "Planning a wedding for three people is hard."

Sam chuckled, "I bet."

"The three of us decided, since a wedding between three people is already untraditional, so should everything else." You smiled at him. "We just, want you in our wedding, Sam, and I'd be honored if you were by my side."

Sam sat back as he looked down, clearing his throat before he nodded. "Sure."

"Sure?" You glared at him. "Is that all I get?"

Sam smirked as he looked over your sholder before getting up. "Pepper's here. Bye, sucka'."

You rolled your eyes and dropped your head into your hands. Ass face.

"Y/N?"

You looked up and smiled nervously at Pepper as she stood next the chair Sam had just abandoned. "Pepper, hey," You stood up, running your hands down your front. "You look good."
---------------------------------------------------------