~ Forget Me Lots ~

Mulai dari awal

"Do you have any idea who you're dealing with? This is Aladdin. He's-"

Razoul cuts Iago off.

"Back in the gutter where he belongs."

He walks back inside the palace.

"I knew Princess Jasmine would tire of him one day."

Aladdin holds the door before him.

"What would Y/N say?! She'll be mad when she hears about this!" he exclaimed in anger.

Razoul stops and turns around.

"She'll never know. 'Cause she's staying with me and I love her no matter what, even if I'm going to make sure she forgets you."

He pushes him away and slams the door on them.

"Oh, good idea with the flowers, Monkey! I won't miss visiting the palace!" Iago said sarcastically.

"I've never seen Jasmine like this."

Aladdin whistles for Carpet.

"Hey, c'mon, Carpet! I gotta get in there and talk to her."

Iago follows along.

"Try jewelry this time! I can get you a sweet deal on a scarab necklace made from real bugs!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Y/N is practicing her snake magic from her pendant as she did the invisibility, making her body disappear.

"Wow! This is so cool! Uh... how do I turn it off?"

She tries to undo the spell, but nothing works. So she decides to wait for the invisibility to turn off as she walks around when she spotted Razoul throwing Aladdin, Abu, and Iago out of the palace. What the heck? Y/N was about to march in to confront her fiancé when she realizes she's still invisible and watches sadly. Suddenly, Razoul said those words she never thought she woul hear.

"What would Y/N say?! She'll be mad when she hears about this!" Aladdin exclaimed, holding the door.

Razoul stops and turns around.

"She'll never know. 'Cause she's staying with me and I love her no matter what even if I'm going to make sure she forgets you."

With that, he pushed Aladdin away and slammed the door on them. Y/N was surprised that he's letting her stay, but not like this. But there's another thing that's bothering her is overhearing him say something about Jasmine being tired of Aladdin. That's not like her. She better get to the bottom of this while her invisibility lasts as she ran off towards Jasmine's chamber. She quietly opens the door to see Jasmine by a balcony.

"What's happening? Who am I?" Jasmine questioned herself.

Y/N raised her eyebrow in confusion. That's unlike her to not know who she is. Unless... Y/N quietly goes around Jasmine and look up to see Abis Mal with Haroud on top of a tower looking down on Jasmine.

"OK...swing down there and grab my blue rose."

"Blue rose?" Y/N muttered to herself.

She looked over at Jasmine to see a blue rose attached to her hair. If that's what causes her to forget, then she better grab it before them.

"Oh that is most generous of you, Abis Mal!" Haroud said.

"Heh?"

"The sweet taste of triumph shall be mine!"

"No! My idea! My taste! My triumph!"

Y/N goes to take the blue rose off of Jasmine as Abis Mal swings down just as Aladdin swoops down on Carpet and grabs Jasmine.