"I do...tremendously" I sighed she move to hold my hand lacing our fingers.

"My sweet pea you are still so young and falling in love is difficult for anyone you don't have to figure it all out now and sometimes people lie to the ones they love to protect them because the truth is too much" she spoke

"Did you ever keep the truth from me to protect me?" I asked she rub the back of my hand with her fingers.

"I did I love you and so does Jimin," she said poking my nose and standing up "You can, of course, stay as long as you want but you have to talk to him," she said patting my head.

"I'm not ready to talk to him yet" I whispered

"Eomma?" I whispered she hummed

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Was my Dad your first love?" I asked she sighed petting my head.

"No he wasn't...but I could never hate him because he gave me you and I'll forever be grateful for that" she smiled kissing my head "Jimin is good but your my son and I love you the most in the world and I stand by whatever you pick" she added I smiled up at her.

"I love you Eomma" I said because it true my mother is the best in this whole world wouldn't be who I am without her.

"Love you more" she winked

⛓🏠⛓

The next day I was doing a puzzle in my living room while my mom cooked in the kitchen the house smelled delicious she was making Bulgogi.

My mom is making me do this puzzle saying it would help clear my mind I was hesitant at first but now I'm determined to finish this dragon. I was trying to match pieces when I heard the doorbell.

"Yoonie get the door if it's the neighbor tell her I didn't take her mail she is always blaming me she's just old" she huffed I chuckled as I got up heading towards the door.

I swung it open and immediately froze seeing who was on the other side.

"Hyung!" He cried out and threw himself at me crying hugging me tightly.

"Kookie?" I whispered he nodded sniffling squeezing me.

"H-Hyung I m-missed you so much!" He sobbed and my arms moved fast to hug him back not seeing my best friend after so long I broke.

"Me too" I whispered softly Jungkook looked different he dyed his hair brown and cut it "Look at you did you dye your hair without me trader" I huffed pulling back he sniffed wiping his nose.

"H-Hyungie" he pouted I smiled pulling him inside.

"Come on help me finish this puzzle," I said we both settled in the living room and my eomma poked her head in smiling at Jungkook they have met before she patted his head and gave us both some slice apples.

"Eomma we aren't seven we don't need snacks" I said she shrugged.

"Eat your fruit" she huffed walking back into the kitchen we were alone but he just stared at me I tilted my head at him.

"Do I have something on my face?" I whispered but he just frowned.

"H-Hyung are you okay?" He asked cupping my face and looking over it "D-Did they hurt you?" He whispered