Chapter one (miz tv)

Isabella's pov

"AWESOME, I CAME TO PLAY" my dad's theme song hits and me and mom walk out with him, we are heading out to the ring to do miz tv with the mysterios I already know the drill of this he's gonna call out the mysterios when they didn't even do anything.

And this is annoying for me especially since I've had a crush on dominik ever since he's come here, how can you not he's very sweet and charming and that smile is just perfect when we reach the ring we all get mics but my dad with the first one to talk "hello everyone welcome to" "MIZ TV!!" the crowd shouts as loud as they can "miz tv that's right please well my special guests rey and dominik mysterio!" My dad says and my smile gets bigger as I hear their them song hit.

I see my mom and dad dancing along to their them song as I cover my face in embarrassment, why do I put up with them all the time when rey and dom reach the ring I wave at dom blushing as he smiles at me i sit in the chair next to my dad as he starts to talk "now rey dom I brought you on miz tv, because when I see a problem I like to face it head on you see I am seeing stress and frustration, here lets take a look at the footage from last week" my dad says pointing to the jumbo tron as they replay the match between him and dom he's certainly didn't play fair.

He lied to the ref about rey tripping him quickly resulted in him getting kicked out, which made him get the upper hand distracting dominik give him and skull crushing finale ending the match him getting the win after the replay is done I sigh and shake my head  "honestly when I look at that footage I see nothing wrong there, I mean do you guys have an issue with it" my dad asks pointing to rey "if you mean using underhanded tactics to defeat my son, then yes I do have a problem with that" rey says as I slightly nod a little I mean he does have a point.

"Underhanded tactics? Me? Are you call me a cheater?" My dad asks him as the crowd starts screaming yes "you think I'm a cheater?" My dad says to the crowd as the scream yes again, he puts his hand up in the air as I roll my eyes here we go "do you know what this means?, do you know what this means?, when my hand goes up your mouth goes shut!" My dad yells putting his hand down as I mouth I'm sorry to dominik as he smiles shaking his head.

"I am not a cheater, you wann see cheating then look no further then our mixed tag team match with beth and edge at the royal rumble you wanna see cheating beth punched me" he says as I start to chuckle a little "beth kicked me illegally" he says as I roll my eyes again "and you know I find is funny that when beth uses and underhanded tactic or rey or edge or eddie guerrero  uses an underhanded tactic your celebrated, your applauded your cheered but I'm booed" my dad asks pointing to himself

"And I'm called a cheater?" He asks and the crowd starts to chant cheater "I am not a cheater" my dad says again "I outsmarted, I out maneuvered and dom here's a little advice I've been here for a really long time when you get in the ring with me you know what your getting, so if you lose to me that's your fault and if anyone was cheated out of anything it was me" my dad says as I groan "come on dad you've been whining over this stuff for a while now just let it go" I say in the mic to my dad but he just ignores me classic of course.

"I was cheated out the the opportunity to be in the elimation chamber match but who got that opportunity? Rey mysterio" my dad says pointing to him as the crowd starts going wild I smile big and nod, "not me even though I have been on a tear since I won the money in the bank contract" my dad says as I roll my eyes for the third time "that you cheated to win" I say to my dad before rey does and he points at me nodding agreeing with me "I beat drew mcIntyre when drew mcIntyre was unbeatable" he says as I shake my head.

"Ah ah but with lashleys help" I say pointing at him giving him a smirk cause he knows I am right "see your daughter gets it" rey says as i smile at him " I became wwe champion" I sigh as I rest my head in my hand the crowd starts chanting cheater again as I start to laugh slightly cause honestly they aren't wrong, "I AM NOT A CHEATER!, I AM THE BIGGEST STARS IN THE COMPANY" my dad yells as I shake my head in embarrassment feeling really bad for both rey and dominik having to listen to him whine.

"I WAS ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!" I sigh in annoyance big deal dad nobody really watches that show anymore that much these days its gotten boring, "I AM THE ONLY 2 TWO GRAND SLAM  CHAMPION IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COMPANY! BUT IS MY FACE ON THE POSTERS?!, IS MY FACE ON THE TRUCKS?! IS MY FACE ON THE COVER OF WWE2K22!" My dad asks dom and I shake out heads smiling "NO ITS NOT BUT YOU KNOW WHO'S FACE IS?!" me and dom point at rey "TAKE A LOOK!" my dad shouts as they pull up the wwe2k22 cover up on the jumbo tron.

I smile nodding my head as I start to clap for him "surprise surprise it's BOOYAKA BOOYAKA rey mysterio" my dad says mockingly as I face palm myself in annoyance "what do you have that I don't?" my dad asks pointing to himself as rey just shrugs a little see that's why I respect rey he never says he's better then everyone else and I like that about him amd dominik he's taught his sone very well, "what do you you have that maryse doesn't have?, she should be on the cover of wwe2k22" my dad says pointing to her.

"Did you see her at royal rumble she was tremendous" my dad says "I was I was and rey I think you can learn a thing or two from me you can actually call yourself rey marysestierio" my says as I cringe for them as dominik shakes his head smirking "thank you that's that's actually really good, but no thank you I'm good" rey says shaking his head "mom please never make a horrible cringe joke like that ever again, especially about the mysterios" I say to her in embarrassment.

"All I'm asking for is a little respect, where's my appreciation? where's my cheers? where's the respect?!" My dad asks the crowd looking around at them angrily and annoyed "exactly" dominik says as I smile at him "thank you" my dad says pointing at him "where is your respect?, how about you show my father some respect" dominik says getting in my dad's face standing up for him, "matter of fact why don't you show your daughter some respect while your at it, cause she has been trying to say stuff to you two and you have just ignored her" dominik says as I nod my head in agreement.

"Exactly thank you dominik, at least somebody has been listening to me for once" I say to them point at dominik "ooooohhhh, ok you wanna put your big boy pants tonight huh? you want a rematch? you vs me tonight right now" my dad says to dominik as he looks at him dad then at me "your on" he says as the crowd starts to go wild, "you know your alot taller then rey, are you sure your not eddie's son?" My dad says as I gasp standing up as dominik holds his dad back.

My dad backs up laughing slightly along with my mom as I look at them in anger "DAD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOU?! THAT'S NOT FUNNY THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL!" I yell running my hands through my hair leaning against the turnbuckle, out of no where I see dominik push my dad down making him fall as I smile at him "you better show some respect!" He shouts as my dad rolls out of the ring before he is able to do anything else.

I shake my head as i walk up to them hugging rey then dominik, "I'm sorry dominik my dad's a dick, kick his ass for me" I whisper in his ear as I pull away from the hug winking at him as I step out of the ring "what did isabella just say to dominik?" "I don't know but she better stop flirting with him" corey and cole say "oh give me a break she's an adult she can flirt if she wants to" cole says.