~ 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ~

Start from the beginning

About 20 minutes past until there was finally a knock on the door which I immediately rushed over to open it.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Felix was looking all over for me, and I see why

"Felix was looking all over for me, and I see why..." she looked over me with a little grin on her face.

"Also your outfit??" I stated in a supportive tone looking her all over. "You look incredible."

"Aww thank you, but so do you."

"Okay now i know you're just saying that." I laughed pointing at the deep red stains and my hair being an entire mess. She laughed with me and sighed closing the door behind her.

"I should probably just go home shouldn't I." I reasoned and she helped me carefully take the dress off.

"No way, you haven't even got Jeongin's attention yet. Isn't that what you wanted to do?"

"You're right... but what choice do I have?"

She stood there clearly thinking for a moment until she excitedly pulled out her phone.

"Remember when I wore this outfit?" She showed me her phone of when she wore an extremely pretty fit.

"That was so pretty

"That was so pretty."

"If you wanted to borrow it, it's in the boot of Mingi's car in my clothes bag."

"For real?"

"Yeah give me another 10 minutes and i'll grab it for you." She gave me a pretend kiss on my cheek and rushed quickly out of the bathroom to go get this dress for me. She was a lifesaver. even that was an understatement

Time skip

It somehow had fitted my body perfectly, it helped that we were exactly the same size. The necklace which I had on for my old outfit worked even better in the v line of this one so I had my confidence back once again. All I had to do was brush my hair and briefly wash it in their sink. I hope whoever's house this was didn't mind.

The time was 9pm so thankfully there was still plenty of time left of this party. As I made my way back down the stairs the first eyes I met was Felix's soft smile.

"You're all sorted then."

"Your sister is really a lifesaver."
My eyes followed his hand to see Mingi holding Chaeyoung while they danced together intimately.

"Want to dance?" He asked and I wasn't really sure.

"Felix just in case I'm leading you on, I don't really want a relationship with anybody, I just don't want to give you the wrong idea." I spoke quietly and he quickly shook his head.

"Friend dance?" He asked instead with a smile still there on his face which allowed me to take out a sigh of relief.

"Yes friend dance sounds amazing."

He took me by the hand as we started to pretend nobody else was in the room and just crazily dance to the loud blasting music. We were jumping to the beat as people slowly started pushing through making us a bit further away from each other. Then I spotted the one i had been looking for most the night.

"Do you want to dance?" I whispered right into his ear once I got near enough to see Jeongin turn around, his eyes wide seeing my confidence despite what we had been through.

"I don't dance with rebounds." He muttered back indicating thats all I was to him throwing me off guard. I had never considered the fact he could have had a girlfriend just before me.

"Fine." I muttered, moving away from him clear that he was being harsh with me still. Felix had made a friend with some of the girls who were all practically drooling over him, he looked like he was having fun which I was happy for. Then Hyunjin suddenly stepped into my focus again moving nearer towards me.

"Don't worry my hands are drink free." He called entering my personal space as i tried to edge backwards against someone else's back.

"You better be paying for the dress you ruined." I shouted above the music but he grabbed my hand twirling me into his chest with a thud, taking a soft grip on my shoulder.

"I think it's time we had a dance." He spoke out causing my throat to dry up a little with the electricity that was running through me now.

"Shouldn't it be something I want to do rather than what you want? You were the one who ruined my dress."

He smiled a thin smile as he pushed me through the crowd to the side where the sofas were.

"Okay then, what do you want from me, I'll give you anything." His voice went lower which almost made me gasp.

My hand trembled on the drink I picked up from the shelf.
"How about we make it even?" I asked him as he looked up at me holding the cup tightly.

"If that's what you want sweetie." He said with an unreadable expression once again.

With that I poured the drink quickly over his head as his eyes clenched shut. I almost felt bad once I had dropped the glass so I only poured a small little bit, nothing that touched his outfit, it looked just as expensive as mine.

His hand wiped some of the drink out his eyes as he looked up at me but still smiling.
"There we are even." I muttered a little embarrassed now.

"How about you come help me clean up then."

I was about to come up with an answer when a familiar face appeared standing in front of Hyunjin.

"Is this girl bothering you Hyung?"