~ 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ~

Start from the beginning

"Who's the girl here?" His arm moved behind the car seat behind me, laying around my shoulders.

"Get your hands off her, she's my sister."

"Ooo interesting." He replied a bit too quickly as he took his arm away from around me due to my brother's stares in the mirror in front of him.

"I'm hyunjin." He whispered getting a little closer to my face and I smiled at him a little cautiously.

"I'm Y/n." I whispered back testing him a little but sat back in my chair properly.

We pulled up at the party house location as I got out the car with Hyunjin and Changbin following me out due to Mingi parking one side of the car next to the hedge.

"Me and Chaeyoung are just going to stay here for a minute, you guys go in ahead."
I looked back to Mingi's face, eyes full of excitement. One minute was a clear understatement.

"I don't want to stay too late." I called to Mingi before he shut his car door which I hoped he just about heard me.

"So what's your body count?" I turned to Hyunjin wide eyed, while I carried on walking.

"I wasn't aware nice guys used that question to  get to know girls. Wait I guess you must be one of the shallow ones."

I walked down the path to this house that the party was at as I entered with Hyunjin still keeping in line with me.

"And what if I am?" He confidently spoke out as if he was fine with being a jerk.

"Then I'm not interested, sorry Hyunbin was it? Go find another girl to play with just to never speak to her again." 

"Hyunjin." He stared at me with his dead eyes as his lips curled. "But I think I've found the girl I want." He stayed eyes locking with me for a moment as I almost lost myself to his hypnotism.

"Good luck with getting her." I coldly spoke out bashing his shoulder to get away from him. I didn't want another shallow guy to just ditch me after a small while. Jeongin is the one I want whether it was going to be easy or not, but I will get him.

I walked through the dancing bodies until I found a seat near the edge of the huge expanded living room. This house was an expensive house, it surely must have 5 bedrooms at least, the living room was the size of our entire bottom floor. My company was happier by myself right now, I loved people watching sometimes trying to work out what all their lives were like.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

My eyes looked at the man standing before me up and down as I felt my small mouth open briefly

My eyes looked at the man standing before me up and down as I felt my small mouth open briefly. His change in look completely took me away. I hadn't seen him in a week since that sleepover, which was probably my fault for having my thing with Jeongin, although I never led Felix on. Besides Felix probably didn't even like me like that.

I stood up, being careful not to crash into anybody as he pointed to behind him where he suggested for me to follow him.

"Only if you're sure" I spoke softly with my kind eyes smiling into his.

He took me to the side of the living room where I saw a bar set up with breakfast bar seats in and a few people sitting on them drinking.

"What do you like to drink?" He asked me untucking one of the bar seats for me letting me sit down next to him. His expensive satin suit complimented his body perfectly. Once he sat down next to me his legs spread open a little as he leant over gaining the attention of the man tending to the bar.

"I'll have a Martini"

The bartender nodded causing Felix to lean back to sit normally again.

"I'll have a Manhattan." Felix called out "with extra Whisky." He added looking back to me.

"Who knew there was this side to Felix." I joked smiling a little watching the bartender finish off the final bit of my drink putting the pretty shaped glass in front of me.

"Thank you." I made sure to say before waiting for Felix's reply.

"A party certainly can bring my confidence out." He continued, also smiling through his words.

"I haven't seen you for a few weeks, was everything okay?" I asked him as I took a sip of the drink he bought me. The taste instantly hit my dry tastebuds causing me to quickly intake another deep sip.

"Yeah, everything was fine, I went away on holiday for a week with a couple of my friends."

"Here was me thinking you was ill or something."

He smiled at my statement while shaking his head.
"You'd know it if I was ill, trust me."

We carried this conversation on for a while until I felt a sudden cold wetness fall on top of me. Immediately I stood up feeling sticky and drenched. Someone's drink had just gone right over me, it must have been a pint glass too.

"Who just poured their drink on me." I shouted out clearly annoyed. Why did I put on one of my best dresses.

As I turned around nobody even had to answer me as I saw who had done it straight away.

"So you're trying to get my attention by pouring drinks over me now? Because if that was your plan well you have my full attention now because I'm extremely p*ssed off."