"Dumbledore is going to die tonight, but we will still need you at Hogwarts. There is a cabinet in the Room of Requirement that is connected to one in Knockturn Alley. You will fix it, and then next year we will invade Hogwarts." Hadrian explained hurriedly.

"What about you? Aren't you coming back to Hogwarts?" Draco asked.

"In the unlikely event that Dumbledore survives, no. And even if we succeed tonight, I still won't come back. There is too much that I need to do." He replied. Draco nodded understandingly, and ran back to the castle. Hadrian closed his eyes for a moment, and then headed back to his father and Dumbledore.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hadrian's face was set in determination. He knew that Dumbledore was strong and that his father would need help, but he needed to get there quickly.

The sight that he came upon sent him into shock.

His father was kneeling on the ground, almost collapsed, Dumbledore standing above him, fully healed. However, there was a woman at his side.

She was beautiful, with dark ebony hair and fair skin. Hadrian had seen her before though. In a dream.

"Aria." He heard Marvolo spit out.

"Elvish magic is a powerful thing, Marvolo. I'm sure you can attest to that now." She stated. Marvolo stayed silent, glaring.

Snapping back into focus, Hadrian ran over to his father and placed himself in between the two, both wands out. Aria's face broke into a smile.

"Hadrian! Thank you so much for joining! I remember when you were so small, just a baby. You were the cutest thing!" She said happily.

"You betrayed my father and killed my mother. You have no right to speak to me like that." Hadrian growled.

Her smile became forced, a dangerous glint appearing in her eyes.

"Now now Hadrian. I don't think you understand the situation. I'm more powerful than you. I can kill you." She replied. Hadrian scoffed, smirking.

"Why don't you try." He challenged. A dark red glow appeared in her hand a second later, slowly moving towards his gut. Just as it was about to touch, it stopped.

"I strongly suggest that you do not do that, bloodtraitor." Ash said quietly. Her eyes widened in shock, recognition crossing her features.

"I can't believe it. For centuries, my people have searched for you. Yet here you are, protecting a boy that doesn't even know what you have done."

"I know that, bloodtraitor. I also know the sins of your people, of which I cringe at the thought of. And yet you wonder why I don't answer your call." Ash replied in disgust.

"Don't interfere Ash." Hadrian butted in, trying to push his way past the taller man.

"If I hadn't, you would be dead right now." He stated.

"I can't die tho-"

"She would have locked your soul in Hell, preventing even me from retrieving you." Ash snapped. Hadrian shut his mouth, cutting off the sarcastic remark that would have come.

"Thank you Ash. For protecting him." Marvolo said through gritted teeth. Ash said nothing, staring down the woman in front of him.

"Leave." He muttered in a dark tone. Aria huffed, before grabbing Dumbledore by the arm and apparating, leaving the three men alone.

"Are you okay father?" Hadrian asked, turning around and helping him up.

"I will be. Let's go back to the manor." Marvolo replied. With a nod, Hadrian shadow stepped the both of them back to the manor, Ash following soon after.

~•~•~•~•~

"The war begins now, Hadrian. I will need you at my side." Marvolo said, sitting up on the bed.

"I know father. I already have plans to help our side."

"Plans?"

"Most of the dark creatures will follow me. If I can convince them to fight, we will almost be guarenteed victory." Hadrian explained. Marvolo nodded.

"Then you will leave tomorrow."

~•~•~•~•~

"Stay safe. Make sure to call Zolton everyday for all three meals, and always have both wands with you. Always stay in the dark areas, shadow step instead of apparating." Marvolo muttered, fussing over Hadrian.

"Father, I know how to take care of myself." He replied, swatting away the hands that had gone to his hair. Marvolo sighed, retreating.

"You had better take care of him." He warned, looking at the albino next to Hadrian.

"When I am with him." Ash replied. Marvolo nodded and stepped back to his place in front of the Death Eaters.

"Well then." Hadrian started. "Goodbye Father, Lucius, Narcissa, Evan, Barty." And with that, he left on his journey across the world.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Guess who just lost thirty minutes of their writing. I did! Ya, Wattpad is stupid and uncooperative when you need it most. Anyways, PLEASE SEE THIS - I NEED INPUT.

Should I make the next chapter a full chapter, or an epilogue/preview of the next book? Suggestions? Thanks!

Amber Silverwood