Chapter 7- Nightmares

DARYLS POV||

"NO! GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF. YOU CREEP" she yelled out, waking me up from my sleep. she was thrashing about, i didn't know what to do. what was going on? she's dreaming i'm guessing.

"GET OFF!" she took a swing. i missed it luckily, what is she dreaming about? i immediately held her closer trying to calm her down.

"please... please i didn't ask for this. please" i felt a liquid on my arm, realising she's crying. she's still asleep but she's crying, what happened in that dream? her crying had died down as i tried to wake her up.

"molly..." i asked her quietly as i shook her gently. her eyes shot open as her body jerked up.

quiet sobs filled my ears, she's crying. she turned away from me, she's probably embarrassed.

"i-i'm sorry for waking you up" she broke the silence.

"hey, it's alright." i didn't want her to think she was a burden or anything.

"no it's not, i'm sorry." she kept apologising.

"no. it's okay, but if you don't mind me asking what happened?" i asked her.

"i- i don't wanna talk about it right now." she said getting ready to leave. i grabbed her hand.

MOLLYS POV||

he grabbed my hand, why? i thought he would've wanted me to leave?

i turned to face him, my red puffy eyes locked with his. he pulled me into a hug, the hug i never knew i needed. he just gets me, he gets it. when we pulled away i felt something when i looked into his eyes, something i haven't felt in a long time...

i leaned in closer, he noticed this. but before anyone could do anything i jumped to my feet and headed out the door, what was i thinking?

as i closed the door i heard laughing and noise coming from the centre. i followed it. to my eyes it was everyone getting drunk.

"hey molly!" glenn shouted to me, clearly about to throw up. and so he did right in the corner of the room. i laughed at his actions, well he's clearly drunk.

my eyes scanned the room, landing on everyone else but shane and lori. where did they go? i waved to everyone and then headed back to my room, but as soon as i touched the handle i heard loris voice.

"lori?" i asked whilst walking into a room. shane with his hands all over her trying to seduce her. lori trying to get him off of her. i ran over to the scene and turned shane around with force. his face scrunched up as he held his now bruised jewels.

lori had scratched his neck, the group won't be happy about that, i wonder what they would say... what rick would say? do?

"molly you can't tell anyone about this!" she pleaded quietly so shane wouldn't hear. i just nodded my head, in disbelief and shame. what did i just witness?

shane still down on the floor, he was recovering from my kick down there. i was left with shane, lori had gone back to bed. and that's where i was about to go.

"you stay away from her" i spat harshly at him as he laid on the floor. he smirked before speaking up.

"i mean i could but why would i want too?" he responded.

"if you don't i won't hesitate to chop it off next time" i threatened. his eyes widened and he gulped, but that soon turned into a smirk.

"if you really want me to stay away from her, then i've got a proposition for you" he said, i wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

"what." i said bluntly.

"if you sleep with me, then i won't go anywhere near her. i won't even look at her" he made me stunned.

so this man really just wants sex? that is just pathetic. i was about to storm out until he grabbed me by my ankle, he pulled me, making me fall to the ground. i was about to scream but he covered my mouth. so i bit his hand and he jerked it back. allowing me to scream.

he grabbed my leg and dragged me toward him. come on someone had to hear it! i cannot let this pathetic man do this.

"your going to be fun." he said slyly. right now i just wanted him to drop dead. i wish i never left the room, or tried to lean into daryl!

THATS IT!

"DARYL! HELP!" i screamed out. i hope he heard that, i really do. shane was practically smothering his crusty hands all over my body. he was trying to pull my trousers down but before he could i kicked him right in the face, making him receive a slight black eye. damn, that will be showing when he wakes up.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" a voice behind me shouted. as shane pounced to his feet, ready to fight.

"what are you going to do about it? dixon." he said throwing a swing at him. i managed to back away from the battle, i was on the side lines watching.

"what's she to you anyway? you got a little stupid crush?" he asked Daryl.

the two basically at each other's throats.

"just shut up, you ever go near her ever again your going to fucking regret it." he spat at shane.

"what's going on here?" carl asked. he looked to me and then to the men practically strangling each other.

"just a misunderstandin' now you go run along back to the group" Daryl spoke. carl was confused, he wasn't meant to see this.

shane let go of Daryls collar and turned to me sending a wink. what a disgusting man...

he left the room as carl followed him. was shane actually serious about that offer he made me... of course not. he's only in love with two things and that's himself and lori.