Chapter 6- Worlds still the same

i had settled into the room. jenner kept my horse safe somewhere. he had some water for it. feed? not really. i didn't unpack because i had a really bad feeling about this place, he just took us in so weirdly.

it was about time to go for a shower, so i grabbed a towel from the room and went over to the clothes. this place had pretty neat clothing. it's got stuff thats my style!

 it's got stuff thats my style!

that's what i picked out! i liked my leather stuff and i do love the colour red! beige is also a nice colour

that's what i picked out! i liked my leather stuff and i do love the colour red! beige is also a nice colour. even though my body's not the best for it. but my scars are almost gone, so i can wear short stuff again. but it will only be a matter of time before i feel like that again...

i wrapped the towel around my body, bumping into shane on the way back to the room, he looked me up and down. he bit his lip, still looking at me. he went to touch me as i brushed past him. he grabbed a hold of my arm and tugged me into him. oh god, no... i tried to tug my arm away from him, his grip was tight. i couldn't pull away.

"you look very sexy, in that towel." he said, his hand on my arm. i tried to pry his hands off of my arms.

"Shane get off." i warned him. i couldn't even fight him off because if i did my towel would slip down and it would reveal EVERYTHING. he tried to get me into his room by shoving himself at me. i was about to scream but before i could he shoved his hand over my mouth. i quickly bit his hand and it resulted to him taking his hand back and me walking away.

"you take long in the shower." Daryl said as i closed the door behind me. facing the door, tears rolled down my face. slight whimpers left from my mouth.

"molly?" he asked me waiting for a reply. i couldn't stay quiet anymore, i had to let it out. so that's exactly what i did, i placed my head against the door. the tears flowing quicker. rolling down my cheeks. my slight quiet sobs becoming louder with every breath.

"molly?!" he asked a bit more concerned, probably heard my pathetic sobs. i felt his presence join me at the door, he hesitated too touch me at first, but soon i felt his hand on my waist and his other on my arm. he didn't exactly come closer than that. i knew he was at least trying to comfort me, he's not the best person to be with. i just wanted a hug, a silent long hug.

could he read minds? because he seemed to know exactly what i wanted. he embraced me in a hug. i couldn't let go of my towel though since i wasn't dressed and it would fall. the smell of him filled my nose. he just had a shower, he smelt nice. fresh and sweet. even though he still smelt a little bit dirty.

i backed away and gave him a weak smile while the tears dried up. he gave me a small one back.

"im not looking" he said as he turned around giving me the chance to change. i dried my body, put my clothes on and then dried my hair until it was damp.

"so, what's wrong?" he said awkwardly. im guessing he's never done this before.

"i- shane- he... he tried to... touch me." i stopped there. if i went anymore the tears would break out.

his eyes widened as i finished, he was getting awkward again, he's definitely never comforted someone before. i find it sweet? he started to head for the door but i grabbed his hand. he turned around but before he could say anything i spoke up.

"please don't leave me... i- i'm afraid" i admitted to him. his eyes went soft, his eyebrows dropped. he took his hand back and went over to the door. he locked it. what's going on?

he took his shoes off, and came over to me. he sat on the bed whilst i lay down. this is not what i had in mind.

"can you lay next to me?" i asked him. he hesitated at the question but quickly made his decision. he layed down next to me. i smiled at him, he gave a small one back. i turned around and closed my eyes knowing shane isn't going to be coming anywhere near me tonight.

i felt an arm wrap around my waist and another sliding underneath me. his face buried in the crook of my neck. i could feel his breathe on the back of my neck. i said he could lay next to me, not spoon me? i mean to be honest i did kind of like this position.

i was still cold so i carefully backed up right into him, i could feel his breathe hitch. his body tensed when i backed into him. he was hesitating on thinking what to do, but i gently placed my hand on his. his grip tightened a little, making me feel more secure.

"goodnight" he said just loud enough so i could hear.

"goodnight Daryl" and with that i closed my eyes letting myself drift off into a deep sleep.

"well, well, well... look what we have here. Molly. what are you doing here?"

"i was passing through. now let me leave"

"oh but why? we haven't caught up yet"

"i don't want to, there nothing to catch up on"

"remember that time you called the police on me?"

"which one? there's been too... many"

"that one where i held a knife to your throat and tried to kill you? yeah well im glad i didn't kill you, because now i can have some fun since my girlfriend died."

"w-what?"

"listen, the funs just begun..."