𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢

Start from the beginning

The elder was astonished by the young man's kindness. Never in his years of living has someone ever done this for him, the old man could tell that the younger was a selfless young boy that only cared for the others around him.

The old and Young duo talked for a long time as Tatakae continued to his and cut some wood for the fire. Noticing that it was getting dark and offered Tatakae to stay at his hut for the next morning.

But Tatakae humbly declined to say that he has to get back to his mother and sister. The tone in his voice made the old man question why the younger sounded so anxious about his family.

Tatakae then reviled that there were monsters that roomed the dark and feasted on human flesh. He's always afraid that something might happen to his family away he's away he always hurries back after fishing and doing his chores.

Hearing this the old man got suspicious and decided to accompany Tatakae home. The younger refused his offer the old man still stood strong about his offer making the Younger give in.

When they got to Tatakae hut there was blood. There was a trail of blood on the snow heading into their house.

When Tatakae saw this his immanent ran to the hut with a look of horror on his face not caring about the fate that awaits him. When he reached the entrance of his hut his leg gave p on him making him fall to the floor.

He slowly yet trembly moved his head to the doorway... There he saw his mother getting muzzled by a demon his sister however was seen lying in a corner in a pool of her blood.

See this he sent off a scream, not just any scream an ear-deafening one. The demon imminently dropped his mother's corpse to the ground and turned to face him.

I was surprised at how the boy's body managed to be near him without sensing the younger presence. And there the boy brutally tear the demon's limps apparent, he torched the demon for what it did to his family until the sun raise where he coldly watched the demon turn into ashes.

He was gattered gathered by the old man who brought Tatakae to his house, and that's where Tatakae leaner the true meaning of being a samurai.

He traveled far and wide slaying whatever demon that came into his sight. But there was no certain night where Tatakae almost lost his lift. it was a face-down between him and his father. Tatakae expressed his anger towards his father who was not the demon we know as Kokoshibu. But Kokoshibu showed no remorse for what he had put his family through.

Tatakae almost died three times during their battle, but he kept pushing forwards. He resented it until sunrise. It was then he lay on the ground bleeding out. Thinking of his past, family... He master.

He was later found by a woodcutter's daughters who happened to be passing by. She was a kind spirit and brought Tatakae to the nears medical room where he stayed unconscious for 3 months. When he woke up he was vised by the leader of the demon slayer course. He offered Tatakae to join the boy refused.

Tatakae later went to the woodcutter's house to thank his daughter for saving his life. But when he met her he fell in love

Tatakae when on an adventure. Until he met a beast... That beat too hated demons as much as he did. So they made a deal that if the beast granted Tatakae his strength, they make rid of the world of demons. 

Together they fought anything that came in there, and as time passed the beast became power-hungry. It believes that it couldn't do anything in Tatakae. So one day Tatakae came across the Demon King Muzan himself Kibutsuji.

------------------

The Tokito clan had their village. [Not yet mentioned the nme, but was destroyed due to the final between demon slayer and demon.]