Punishment

To those of you who reached out saying you wanted more like Chapter 14 in Part 1 of this book... here you go ;) x

***

"Harry, are you awake?"

"Yup."

"Are you thinking the same thing I'm thinking?"

"Most likely..."

"That we actually fucked in front of my parents last night?"

"We really did, didn't we..."

Draco rolled onto his side to face Harry, who was lying next to him in bed, staring up at the ceiling with wide eyes and in a state of surprise.

"I don't know what came over us..." Harry breathed, still shaking his head

"I do. I was angry, I still am. I'm done with them and their disgusting, homophobic bullshit." Draco slumped back against his pillow and pulled the covers up to his neck. Harry noticed the subtle break in his voice and studied his face for signs of regret.

"Are you feeling alright, Draco?"

"Hm? Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well," Harry propped himself onto his elbow and came closer to Draco, looking at him with eyes of sympathy "The revenge sex aside... what happened yesterday was kinda shit, Draco. I mean... you've cut ties with your parents now, they're not in your life anymore..."

"I know that."

"I'm sorry, I'm not trying to state the obvious, I just wanted to make sure you understood the gravity of what happened. If you're hurting or mourning or feeling anything bad, please, just talk to me?"

Draco took a moment to process what Harry was saying. Sure, his parents were gone, but that was a good thing, wasn't it? He didn't need them anymore. "I'll... be fine? I have you."

"Okay." Harry smiled, still slightly unconvinced that Draco was fully processing everything.

Draco slid his hands around Harry's shoulders and pulled him closer, the two of them snuggled under the warmth of the duvet. He planted soft kisses along Draco's neck before settling on his forehead, feeling the gentle rise and fall of Draco's chest under the palms of his hands.

"Fancy getting out the toys again? I think my hole needs filling... and my mouth." Draco smirked, kissing Harry tenderly on the lips

"Not today, my love."

"What? Why not?"

Harry sighed and rolled onto his back with a lazy grin, he loved how desperate Draco got when he was horny. "You know the rules; every third day is a rest day and you need to recover."

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do. You're gorgeous little arse is still pink-"

"Fine then, no spanking, you can do other things..." Draco smiled with forced encouragement

"No, darling. You need to recover mentally and emotionally too."

"But I feel fine! I want all those kinky, dirty things!"

"Rest. Day." he tapped his finger cheekily on the end of Draco's nose

"But Harry--"

"I said no. Today is a soft day, okay? We can kiss and cuddle, stroke, caress, hold, admire... as much as you want, but nothing rough today. Recovery days are important."

"I swear you only make me take these recovery days to tease me." Draco pouted

"I make you take them because I love you. Besides, sometimes I need a day off from dominating you, it's important to me that I look after you."