Touch Me

"I got you a gift today," Harry said, holding out a small black bag

Draco pulled out the packaging, unfolding the delicate tissue paper in his lap revealing a pair of lace panties, plush pink and softer than silk. The detailing on the lace was so intricate Draco was scared to put them on for fear of tearing them apart, though Harry would most likely do that with his teeth anyway.

"What d'ya think?"

"I... I've never worn lace panties before..." Draco stuttered. The idea alone was already filling him with shame.

"You like them?"

"I do."

"Good. Put them on. I want to see your perfect body in pretty pink panties, they'll suit you well."

Draco swallowed and stripped at Harry's command. Fiddling with the lace in his hands, at first, he tried to figure out where his legs went, pulling them gently over his slender thighs before readjusting the material.

The softness against his bare skin added to the fragility of his body, exposed and open for Harry's use. Harry's eyes were fixed on him, he licked his lip and felt the swelling in his groin.

The material stretched across his hips, the thong sliding up the crack of his beautifully pert arse. Two mounds of plump cheek were graced by the delicate pink lace that travelled from his lower back to between his legs. His balls were hard and aching, visible between the fabric that could barely cover him.

Harry sniggered slightly and that was enough to set Draco off. The sound of ridicule as Draco stood almost naked in front of him wearing ladies' underwear, pink and delicate and not at all the clothing of a fierce Slytherin man.

His chest sunk, replaced by the flushing wave of embarrassment. He didn't know where to put himself. His arms hung awkwardly, his legs wanting to run and hide and although it was Harry, who he loved and trusted, the humiliation still rendered him stiff.

"You look pathetic," Harry spat, still smirking "Do you like wearing lace panties?"

Draco's gaze hit the floor.

Harry moved in closer until he was face to face with the trembling Draco and met his obedient eyes before pushing him backwards onto the bed with a shove of his palm, towering over him. Draco's breath choked him and he looked back up at his master, resting on his elbows.

Harry slid his fingers under the lace around his hip, pulled and smacked it against Draco's pale flesh. "I asked you a fucking question."

"Fuck... yes. I love it."

"Good boy."

Harry raised a brow seductively. His cock already strained against the fabric of his work trousers. He hastily unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it from his shoulders, watching as Draco's eyes bloomed upon meeting his bare chest.

"On your back."

Draco did as he was told, positioning himself down into the mattress. His platinum hair became more and more dishevelled, his silver eyes clouded with lust. His cock was trapped in the lace panties, the head peeking out over the material where a wet patch of pre-come had soaked onto the fabric.

Harry slid his palm up the inside of Draco's spread thighs and watched him gasp, throwing back his head.

"Have you been a dirty slut? Do you need to be punished?"

"Yes. Fuck, yes, Harry-"

*smack!*

"What do you call me?"