Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

Two hours after my disagreement with Amara, Aria bursts into my office with an angry look on her face.

Oh brother.

"Listen now, and listen clearly. I don't know what the hell that woman did to you for you to treat her like this. She came to me crying Stefano and I don't like seeing her cry. So you better go talk to her like a normal person because this right here, is giving me small dick energy." she says angrily.

I stare at her shocked.

"and I hope you're not blaming her for what happened to your grandfather because you know damn well it wasn't her fault. You should've told her he's allergic to garlic. Man the fuck up!" she yells before she storms out, slamming door.

Not long after she comes back in.

"and that little blonde bitch that keeps flirting with you, kick her out before I do" she says. She walks out again. I wait a few minutes before releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I sigh and continue doing admin. Dante calls me and I immediately pick up.

Call-

Dante - why the fuck did my pregnant fiance just call me with tears running down her face.

Stefano - pregnant?

Dante - yes pregnant, I didn't want to tell you yet but now you know. Now answer my question.

Stefano - no wonder she's been so emotional. I just had a disagreement with Amara and she told Aria about it.

Dante - it must really be bad if Aria is crying because of it. She doesn't like seeing Amara upset, so you better make it up to her. Also I'm on my way to pick her up right now.

Stefano - okay, we'll talk when u get here. Let's have a movie night or something.

Dante - I'll pick up a few of Aria's favourite snacks then, toodles

Hangs up

Toodles? The fuck?

I decide to go out of the office. I see Aria raiding my fridge. I go to the living room to see Amara stirring awake. I walk to the couch and sit down next to her. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me.

"Hi" I whisper.

She moves and sits up, staring at the TV.

"I'm sorry I upset you Angel. This is your home and you have every right to decide who can go or stay. It wasn't your fault, you didn't know my grandpa was allergic to garlic" I say softly.

"Why have you been avoiding me these days" she asks and my heart clenches.

"I.. Honestly, I just... I can't tell you" I finally say.

I really can't tell her. It will ruin everything.

"Okay, but we are okay.. Right?" she asks.

"We're okay angel. I love you, always" I say.

She sighs and lays her head on my chest. I stoke her head and kiss her temple.

The doorbell rings and after a few minutes we hear a loud squeal before Aria comes running into the living room.

"Aria, don't run!" Dante shouts from behind her.

She flops down on the other sofa with a bag in her hands. Must be her snacks.

"Hey guys" Dante says, strolling in. He raises his eyebrow when he sees my position with Amara. I just flick him off.

"Hi" Amara says softly.

She's so cute when she wakes up from a nap. So adorable.

"Where's Marco?" Dante asks.

"He went to spend the weekend at Sofia's" I answer.
Mia and him have been getting closer. Now that Marco broke out of his shell and he plays more, they can finally have sleepovers and play dates.

"Cool, Netflix?" He asks.

I grab the remote and put on a movie for us.

__________

Hello, how are y'all doing. Fine? Okay? Super? I can say I'm surviving. Lol.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and let me knw what y'all think Stefano could be hiding.

Are you as excited as I am for Aria and Dante? When will she tell Amara she's pregnant👀

Anyways, enjoy your week. I also just want to let y'all know that my exams are near and I'll probably not be updating for a while since I'll be studying.

Byeeee❤️❤️