"Truth is Muggle-born's and half-blood's are more powerful than pureblood's, due to the influx of new blood," Luna added offhandedly. "We have our own community hidden from non-magical people, because normally they don't react well to the news. We hid ourselves out of necessity, to survive, there were manhunts for us before we hid, so many people killed and not all of them were witches or wizards. Everything was hidden so that nothing magical at all remained; magic became a fairytale to them,"

"What do you think of me and my lil brother knowin'?" Merle asked, turning the van to the left, he'd memorised the way to the prison.

"I trust Harry with my life, I've trusted him with my life for years, he's the reason I'm alive," Luna revealed honestly, "He's a great judge of character, trust me if he didn't want you knowing, you wouldn't know."

"Kinda hard to forget everythin' flying around," Merle snorted.

"That's kind of the point, he could have made you forget and gone on his way, we have a spell that makes you forget," Luna explained, "Why do you think I asked you why Harry trusted you? He literally doesn't trust people, but he did you and your brother, more than he's trusted anyone for a long time. It isn't because you saw him using magic."

Merle frowned, staring out at the road wondering why the hell the boy had trusted him...trusted them. When Luna spoke of Harry not trusting people, she obviously meant it; she'd repeated it often enough he'd just assumed Harry hadn't really had any other choice since they'd seen magic used. Now that wasn't the case at all, he could have made them forget and went on his merry way, nobody trusted them, they were dirty rednecks, it just went against everything he thought he knew.

"You don't have to worry, he won't make you forget, not now, it's been far too long," Luna spoke, thinking Merle was concerned about being Obliviated.

"I ain't worried," Merle stated, before bringing the van to a stop - it was at the only available place for them to stay the night that was nearest the prison. As Harry said it was too dangerous to actually go to the prison in the dark, they had to make sure nobody was in it, and then there were the walkers that were no doubt inside the prison.

"No, you don't strike me as someone who does," Luna grinned glancing at the side mirror to see the rest of their group coming to a stop behind the van. Opening the door she climbed out, giving a small smile to everyone else, they were all exhausted and sore, no doubt they're glad to be here for some rest.

"Please tell me we don't have to go through this again," Carol asked between two groans, having done more than her fair share today and was feeling the affects quite badly.

"We're close to the prison, if we are lucky it's our last stop...if not we might have to continue pushing on." Harry said, as always giving them the truth. "I'm going down to see the prison after I've checked the area and have a nose around, we might even have our answer tonight."

"Splitting the group could be dangerous," Dale said, "Perhaps you should wait until tomorrow?"

"We cannot always be together," Harry said shaking his head, "There are times where people are going to have to go hunting or scavenging and there are people going to be left behind to protect our...camp. Which means we might even be split into three different groups, you have to gain confidence in yourself and your ability to see and gauge instances and do what you think is right."

"He's right, we did it at the quarry," Carol conceded his point with a graceful nod. "The only good thing then there was more people, greater safety in numbers."

"Numbers were redundant especially seeing as how you didn't know how to defend yourself back, you do now, each and every single one of you, that is greater than any number of people screaming their lungs over walkers instead of stepping up." Harry replied, "I have faith in all you to be able to handle a situation." well, a small one maybe, but a big one? He suspected they'd still panic but baby steps.