Chapter 11

Will froze in place as he picked up the GlitchTrap head. "Will? What's wrong, man?" "I... I-I found s-something..." Will stammered. Jason looked over at what Will was holding. "What the..." DHeusta finds a vial of some purple liquid. Trying to figure out what it is, DHeusta opens up the vial and spills some over his hand. "The purple liquid starts to seep into DHeusta's skin, slithering up like a snake to his face. Will snaps out of it. "DHeusta, what happened?! Are you okay?!" "I don't- I don't know! This is weird!" "Come on guys, we need to finish this!" The group finishes moving boxes to the basement. The area is now big enough for the Virus Disconnector to be in. "Jason?" "Yeah?" "Can you tell us about GlitchTrap? How was he created? Why does he want Lewis?" DHeusta asked. Jason sighed. "Gather around Will and Dheusta. I'll tell you about the origins of GlitchTrap. 

DHeusta and Will sat on the couch, while Jason walked over. "You see, Steel Wool Studios doesn't just actively work with Scott Cawthon. We have done commissions for Fazbear Entertainment. But only for the video games like Help Wanted and Security Breach. It was May 16, 2019, a few weeks before we were about to release FNAF: Help Wanted..." Jason's voice trailed off into a flashback. Ray, Jason, the employees, and Scott were actively working on FNAF: Help Wanted, a new game that Fazbear Entertainment had commissioned Steel Wool Studios for. One of the employees, Violet walked over to Ray. They had a nervous look on their face. Ray looked over. "Oh, hey Violet! What's up?" Ray asked. "Um, Ray... You know how Fazbear Entertainment gave us some old circuit boards which had usable code on them? I put it into the system and...  There was a character, I couldn't make out who it was, standing at the end of the hall as I was testing it. Are we sure these are safe?" Violet inquired as they fidgeted with their hands.

"Well, Fazbear Entertainment told us that this will speed up the process. I'm sure it'll be fine, Violet," Ray explained. Violet went back to their seat. As the days passed, the release date of May 28, 2019, seemed to get closer and closer. Jeremy noticed a strange character that seemed to be watching him as he was debugging and play-testing the game. It was a yellow bunny animatronic, similar to Springbonnie from Fredbear's Family Diner. But this bunny had a purple vest on with white stars on it. Jeremy knew something was wrong. He called over Scott and told him about this character. Scott took a look at it and decided to give this entity a name. Thus, the name GlitchTrap was coined. They tried to get rid of GlitchTrap, but by the time May 28 came along, it was too late. GlitchTrap was so deeply embedded into the code, it would take Steel Wool months to get it out.

Present Day. "And unfortunately for Jeremy, he had been infected by GlitchTrap. But this version of GlitchTrap was not as advanced as it is now. Yes, it made Jeremy go insane and he acted really weird, but it's not as bad as it was now. I'm sure in an alternate universe, Lewis was infected in Help Wanted. But beta GlitchTrap is not the same as the full release of GlitchTrap. This is more serious, more deadly... And more infectious," Jason explained. "Is Lewis going to be okay? I'm sure you guys took beta GlitchTrap out of Jeremy..." Will replied. "Well... It's going to be very hard. By now, GlitchTrap is holding onto Lewis as hard as it can. It's not letting go of him. Lewis might feel that it's starting to become a part of him. And if that happens... We're in danger. We need to get this virus out of Lewis, before it's too late," Jason proposed.