Chapter 9

Scott Cawthon and Charlie are booking a flight to the UK using Charlie's computer. Charlie keeps insisting on letting 8-Bit-Ryan help, but Scott won't listen. "Charlie, I've told you many times. We're not letting Ryan help us with the tickets. I know he helped you last time, but it's not safe. Lewis could have infected him!" Scott remarked. Charlie sighed, defeated. Scott turned to look at him. "Don't worry, Charlie... We're going to save Lewis." "What if he gets to MatPat? We'd be doomed, Scott!" Charlie cried. Scott pulled him in for a hug. "Shh... It's okay. Don't worry. "Thank you, Scott..." Then, the tickets were booked. "Alright CG5, we're going to the UK," Scott stated. Charlie screamed in excitement. "Race you there!!" Charlie yelled as he ran out of the house. "Get back here!!!" "Never!!!" Charlie chuckled as Scott chased him. They ran all the way to the airport with their bags and went into the plane to the UK. 

A few hours pass. Scott and Charlie land in the UK. Rhys was waiting for them. "There you two are!" Rhys told. "Hey, Rhys. Is Lewis okay? Where is he?" Charlie asked. "Oh, he's... trying to adjust to his new eyes. Ryan is with him. Thankfully, he hasn't been infected." "See?! I told you, Scott!" Scott sighed. "Okay Charlie, you win." The two of them followed Rhys to Lewis's house. Luckily, the front door was open. Lewis and Ryan were chatting on the couch. Scott and Charlie walked in. Rhys closed the door behind them and sat on the couch. "Yo, Ryan! What's up?" "Hey, Rhys!" Lewis looked over at Scott. "S-Scott! What are you doing here!" Lewis said, shocked. Scott smiled.

"Hey, Lewis. Are you okay?" Scott replied. "Well, my eyes are a glitchy purple... I've tried to hide it from my fans with contacts that match my eye colors. But then I forgot to do it today, and everyone freaked out. They started making fan art, fanfictions, and so many theories about me! I... I don't know what to do, guys! How am I going to tell them that I was possessed by GlitchTrap?!" Lewis yelled. He felt like he was going crazy. "Woah, woah! Calm down, Lewis!" Lewis breathed heavily. His heart started to beat faster. He paced around the room, trying to get a hold of himself. 

"He's gone mad." "What are we gonna do now?" Ryan asked. "Jason said to take him to a scientist so we can contain him." Lewis started to talk to himself as his pace started to pick up speed. "I think I know a guy. Come on, let's go!" Rhys told. The group followed him to the Research Center Of Biogenetics. They had a few labs around the world, but the UK's lab was the most advanced in technology. At the Research Center Of Biogenics, the group walked in. Lewis took a deep breath. "What... is this place?" Lewis asked. "The research center of biogenetics. You've never heard of it before?" Lewis shook his head.

Seo-Joon Han, a scientist and the founder of the Research Center Of Biogenetics walked over to the group. "Welcome, my friends! What brings you here to my research center?" He was a tall brown-haired Korean man. His eyes were the same purple glitchy eyes as Lewis's was. Seo-Joon wore a long white scientist coat, with a blue-collared buttoned shirt. His black glasses rested on his pale face. The group could tell he was very intelligent. "Hey, Seo-Joon! So, we have a bit of a predicament..." Charlie pushed Lewis over to Seo-Joon. He took a good look at Lewis. "Let me guess... You were infected by GlitchTrap?" Lewis nodded quickly. "I see. What's your name?" "I'm Lewis... Lewis K. Dawkins," Lewis told. "Come with me, Lewis. The rest of you may wait in the waiting room. Lewis and I must talk. Alone." 

Lewis followed Seo-Joon into a testing room.  Lewis sat on the medical bed. Seo-Joon started hooking up Lewis onto some machines so he can check his vitals. "So, Lewis... Tell me, when did the infection start?" "A while back... I was editing a video when a copy of FNAF: Security Breach came in the mail. I was beta-testing it until I realized GlitchTrap was in there. And when I looked deeper into the code... It was too late for me," Lewis explained, in a quiet voice. Seo-Joon started writing on his clipboard. "Have you noticed anything weird about yourself?" "I feel like I'm going mad!" Seo-Joon sighed as he put the clipboard down. "Well Mr Dawkins, you're in luck. I know how to operate a Virus Disconnector. We'll take that virus from you, and contain it!" Lewis's eyes widened.

"Virus... Disconnector? What's that? And what do you mean, take it from me?" "Well, a Virus Disconnector extracts a virus, such as GlitchTrap out of the host, and transports it into a safe container. It can be used for research, stored in a safe facility/storage unit, or wiped from the system forever," Seo-Joon explained. As Seo-Joon explained further about GlitchTrap and his motives, Lewis was starting to understand that he was just a pawn in his plan. GlitchTrap wanted to take over the world, starting with Lewis. From there, he would slowly infect his friends, starting with DHeusta, Will Ryan of DAGames, and CG5. Then, he would move on to more influential people, such as Matthew Patrick of The Game Theorists and Markiplier. 

Lewis would have become DawkTrap, a vessel of who he used to be. It was a very elaborate plan. All of a sudden, Lewis realized what he had to do. He needed to get GlitchTrap out of him before he could do any more damage to himself and his friends. "Hey uh, Seo-Joon?" Lewis asked. "Yes, Mr Dawkins?" "How did you... become infected?" "I was doing some research on a Glitchtrap virus prototype, and... Well, the experiment failed. But this is way less severe than what happened to you. Did Steel Wool know about this?" "Jason and Ray said they didn't notice. GlitchTrap was hidden deep within the code, embedded in it," Lewis explained. "And now he's embedded in you." 

In the waiting room, Scott was pacing back and forth nervously, worried about Lewis. "Scott, you alright mate?" Ryan asked. "Not really, Ryan. Is Lewis okay?" "He'll be fine, Scott. Seo-Joon has got this under control." "Have you seen his eyes though? They were purple, just like his!" Charlie commented. "Well, that's one piece of the puzzle in place. We just have to get a Virus Disconnector and get Seo-Joon to operate it," Rhys commented. The group nodded. "So... now what?" "We have to wait for the others to get the blueprints," Scott said.