Chapter 8

Jeremy nodded and went into the chamber. Ray shut it and turned onto the machine. He went over to the computer and started typing some code. Electricity was generated from the Virus Disconnector to the chamber and the computer. A purple aura started to glow from Jeremy. Scott's jaw dropped. "Ray, whatever you're doing... I hope this works." Jeremy started to get nervous. "Ray?" "Shhh... It's almost done," Ray told. Jason raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms across his chest. The machine started to shake. Ray typed furiously. Jeremy started to bang onto the chamber, trying to get out. "Get me out of here!" Jeremy yelled in a glitchy voice. Suddenly, the purple aura went through a tube, into the computer. Then, Jeremy burst out of the machine. Ray and Jeremy ran into Scott and Jason, making them fall onto the ground. All of a sudden, the machine had mysteriously disappeared. A voice sounded throughout the room as the 4 of them got up and dusted themselves off. 

"Do you think you've won? How funny..." The voice said. "GlitchTrap, where are you?!" GlitchTrap suddenly teleported over to the group. "Right here!" Scott tried to punch GlitchTrap, but he teleported over to Jeremy. Jason ran over to the computer and typed in some code. GlitchTrap dragged Jason by his legs. He fell onto the floor. GlitchTrap froze in place. Glitches started to appear around Jason's leg, wrapping around it. They made a trail to the computer and went into it. Then, the glitches disappeared. Jason got up. "Wait... Where did the machine go?" Scott asked. "Scott, it's... It's gone," Jeremy breathed out. "It's... gone?! What do you mean it's gone, Jeremy?!" Scott started to shake Jeremy. "Scott, stop shaking Jeremy!" Jason yelled. Scott stopped. "Jason, Jeremy, Scott... What do we do now?" Ray asked.

Present Day. "Then what? What happened next?" Jack asked. "Well, the code that GlitchTrap turned into was sent out to our team, and we made that into FNAF: Security Breach. Little did we know... GlitchTrap was actually in the game... And much stronger than ever," Jason told. "What's the difference between FNAF: Help Wanted! GlitchTrap and this GlitchTrap?" Euria inquired. "Well, like RK900 in Detroit: Become Human, this GlitchTrap is the predecessor to Help Wanted GlitchTrap. Stronger, faster, and colder. The perfect infecting machine. I'd wish GlitchTrap would go away, but much like William Afton in the FNAF Series... He always comes back."