The Wall That Divided The World

Start from the beginning

"You're only making it worse for yourself." France said. He smiled with tired eyes. He didn't like doing this, even now, France seemed to have sympathy for him.

That was never the case in their past history.

"It's settled." USA said.

"Wait. Wait!" Germany shouted while Russia and Virginia got up. They were going to carry away Berlin so he could be cut.

"Nein! Berlin!" USSR's and UK's grip tightened around Germany's wrists.

"Come along." The British Empire grunted, desperately trying to hold onto him.

"Nein!" Germany cried out.

Berlin protested very shortly. Some of the German states got up and wanted to help him, but Berlin shoved them away, trying to get them out of trouble.

"Bleib!" He snapped at his brother Brandenburg.

And then he was gone. He could see how the doors closed, and then he was torn away into a other room.

Immense pain followed after. He couldn't remember the process. It was a suppressed memory he would only recall in his sleep, but forgot them upon waking up.

Both of them fell immensely sick after being split. Finally they realized that they were going to die it they wouldn't rejoice them with to their fellow twins, and made it two halves.

Berlin was still sick, but at least not dead.

Two months ago the Berlin Wall was established. They had been caught meeting up with the eastern halves.

But he had received a lemon juice letter from DDR yesterday.

[Lemon juice letters are literally letters written with lemon juice. The letters only become visible under a candle.]

He reassured that he was going to take care of the wall being free tonight, so they could meet up once more.

Germany decided to trust his eastern part.

But before he had to check on his little boy.

His dear and loyal bad mood son.

He was sound asleep when he entered his room.

Quietly he walked up to him and put his hand on his forehead. It was incredibly hot, his fever was still skyrocketing.

A tear slid down his face. He quickly wiped it away with the back of his hand.

Bending down, he softly pressed his lips on the sick ex-capitol's forehead.

Then he turned away and wanted to leave, but suddenly the state stirred.

"Deutschland? Where are you going?" He said in his weak sick voice.

"Nowhere. Schlaf gut." Germany whispered.

He turned away and wanted to leave, but his cities thin voice asked him again.