CHAPTER 12: Johnny

Several days passed by since that Anne girl left and things have seemed to have instantly gone back to normal. Including for my business and client, Gio.

Today I had another meeting with him and have lately been starting to think that he is doing business with others who I don't approve of and hoping today we can figure out what in the hell is going on. I don't like double dipping when it comes to business.

"As I have explained to you numerous times before, ever since you fixed that error of yours, I have given you all of my businesses. And frankly I find it a bit insulting of you to come at me with such accusations." Gio tells me.

"You can't blame me. Especially after several of my men had these taken of you dealing with Milo." I mention while tossing an envelope of several photos taken of them talking and shaking hands with each other the day before last.

Gio just sits there and stares at the manila envelope and doesn't bother to open it up. He takes one final drag from his cigarette before putting it out in the ash tray and looking up at me.

"So what, I can't have friends now?" He tries to joke.

"It would be wise if you were honest with me. You see, when someone lies to me, they never get the chance to do it again." I remind him.

"I never lied. I never agreed that I was even giving you all my business until yesterday. So I don't give a shit what your guys did. Besides, who the hell are you? The paparazzi? You have to have your guys fucking follow me everywhere??" He begins to state aggressively.

"To protect my shit, yeah. And who the fuck are YOU, to even ask who I am?! You know who the fuck I am. And if you want to play games, then let's play. But I warn you, I win every time and if you want to really start shit, I will shut it down and be sure to wrap what little is left of you at the end, in a box to your family on Christmas." I threaten.

He has some balls talking to me the way he is and coming at me like he just did. He ain't that tough.

"I told you to never speak of my family." He states pissed off even more now and quickly pulls out a gun getting ready to fire at me when I had a gun already pointed at him under the table this whole time and fire first.

The impact from the gun caused him to move back in his chair from the table and I then got up, grabbed my jacket, had my men take care of his men and be sure to torch the place while I left to head on back towards the house.

Gio was a sick fuck anyways. Just like the others I've done and still do some business with. These are all sickos who have no respect for anybody. They disrespect everybody more than I do. They sell women and children even.

Gio in particular was in the trafficking business and to me, that is sick as fuck and nobody should be roaming the streets who does that.

Once I had returned back to the house and headed inside, I headed straight back towards the office to finish up some phone calls I have needed to make for a few days now and after nearly a few hours, I am interrupted by Tony as he walks in just as I'm about to finish my last call for the day.

Throughout the rest of the time I was on the phone, I could tell he was eager to tell me something. So I hurried up and finished talking and as soon as I hung up, I had him explain.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Boss, forgive me for interrupting but, I just got off the phone with Luca. He has requested your presence on Thursday night. He said he has some merchandise he thinks you'll be interested in." Tony explains.

"What kind of merchandise?!" I asked.

"I don't know. He didn't say." He shrugged his shoulders in reply.

I had to think about it for a moment because this Luca guy is real shady and has destroyed a lot of people's lives and businesses along with their reputations. He definitely can't be trusted really.

However, there is a small part of me deep down inside that is curious and a bit intrigued into what he has to offer.

"I don't know." I shake my head.

"Well, to be honest, I don't know either. I mean, throughout the past couple of years I heard he has gotten a better reputation than he had before and has learned to understand the business. Not to mention the fact that your uncle helped mentor him along the way also." Tony mentions.

I just shake my head and am not sure I want to agree to this concept or whole idea. I mean, I can't exactly afford to take a risk on somebody who doesn't have the best track record (despite the so-called 'different and changes' he may have made in the past couple of years, whether under the help of my uncle or not).

Time seemed to have taken forever before I eventually decided to agree to a meeting with him to see what type of 'merchandise' he has to offer me.

After all, if he has truly learned from my uncle then he should have something good. Besides, if I don't like what he's got, I walk away.

"Alright. Let him know I accept. We'll be there at six Thursday night. Have him give us the address to where he's at and we'll see what happens." I tell him.

He nods in agreement before getting on his phone and calling Luca back. I just hope I don't regret this.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)