Nico Robin x GN Musician Reader | Our Symphony

Start from the beginning

The way their hands gracefully moved to touch the chords was mesmerizing, to say the least.

To her, the music that the stranger was creating seemed to be sent from up above, even for a woman of science she had to recognize that the captivating music they were playing was nothing like what she had ever heard. It felt otherworldly.

How could someone tell such beautiful stories without the use of words?

The two women were now sitting in silence, intently listening to the harmony coming from that enchanting musician. 

Robin had no idea who they were, but she needed to know, and fast.

She waited for the musician to finish their song and swiftly got up and made her way towards them, where she immediately offered them a beautiful smile and bent down to slip something into their hand. 

That lucky stranger was you. 

(Y/n).

You gratefully accepted the envelope she gave you and thanked the stunning woman, You wanted to ask her who she was, but before you could say anything or even properly thank her, she waved and turned around. 

She acknowledged you one last time when she had already almost disappeared out of sight to send you a wink, and with that, she was gone.

You decided to push the mysterious envelope into your pockets and kept playing for a few more hours.

Once you felt like you had made enough for the day, you packed all your things, set your harp onto the old cart your grandparents lent you, and made your way home.

"Finally some rest! Today was a good one."

You let yourself fall onto the soft mattress and yawn.

Suddenly you remembered that attractive woman and reached into your pocket to take a look at the envelope she gave you.

Inside you found a pretty big sum of money and a piece of paper. 

She had very neat and clear handwriting.

"Meet me tomorrow by the fountain at 12. I would love to have lunch together, my treat. 

Nico Robin."

You smiled and fell back, laughing like a little kid.

That night you had a hard time falling asleep, as your mind constantly reminded you of Robin, You wondered what she would be like, her interest, her overall personality. You couldn't wait to find out.

Morning came and soon it was time for you to go meet her.

When you arrived at the location she was already there, waiting for you, even though you made sure to be there 10 minutes before the agreed time.

"Hello. I'm so sorry, have you been waiting for long?"

She smiled and looked up at you, shaking her head.