Luffy x Child!Reader's OC Sakura Part 5 | The Final battle

REQUEST? YES

WORD COUNT: 3884

*WARNING*

Description of fights, but nothing too graphic.

DO YOU WANT TO SEND A REQUEST?

Please check out the first page of this book called "Request Page" in which I explain in detail how to send a request. 

If you've already read that, go ahead and send me a comment or a private message with your request.^^

The fight between Luffy and Katakuri had been quite impressive, and overwhelming, to say the least.

It seemed like the difference in skills was abyssal. She had never seen someone so strong before, and she had spent the majority of her life fighting to survive.

That made her wonder how many other strong fighters she would meet in the future, she really hoped they would be willing to fight with her.

She was still somewhat angry that Katakuri absolutely refused to fight with her, but at the same time she understood him, all he really wanted to do was protect his family and his younger sister, in some way, he was very similar to Luffy and they both had the same determination.

Sakura could feel the same strong fire burning in their spirits.

...

From a close mirror, she saw Katakuri's sister cheering for him.

"So that's who I remind him of... that witch is his younger sister huh."

Even if she didn't look like Sakura at all, both physically and spiritually, she knew that all Katakuri could see while looking at his sister was a young child in need of protection, that's how he was.

"He's really a nice guy after all."

And he was one of the stronger people she had ever met, he could control all three kinds of haki, and his observational haki had proved to be very useful in a fight.

Was that going to be the end for Luffy? After all they had done, after all the pain and troubles...

With one last attack with his mochi power, Luffy was KO.

"Luffy!! Come on get up!"

All she could see was Luffy's hand peaking from the huge dough of... whatever that stuff was.

Was it even considerable mochi at this point? It looked like the material the Mirroworld was made of, but it had the consistency of mochi.

Luffy's hand stopped moving and Katakuri declared his victory.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way, but you made me postpone my merienda."

"Little girl, don't be sad. The result was inevitable. Your friend died with honor."