Luffy x F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 4

Word count 1397
Request? Yes

Warnings?
None.

🌹_______________🌹_______________🌹

The first person that came to everyone's mind was Jango.

Yes, that Jango.
The ex second leader of the Black Cat Pirates.

He was currently working as a marine, so they needed to come up with a good plan.

"Nami, we need you to create a map of the marine's base."

The read head paced back and forth in frustration.

"It won't be possible unless i can somehow get in there first."

The whole crew was mentally destroyed, this whole situation was killing them in different ways.

They all missed seeing you have fun and run around with Luffy, Usopp and Chopper.

Heck, they even missed those times when you would get all lovey dovey with Luffy.

"I have an idea."

Everyone turned to stare at Robin.

"The next island is known for it's hyper realistic wigs and make up artists, nobody will recognise us after all those layers of makeup."

Nami just sighed.

"Won't hurt to try, i guess."

.......

Sanji was just mesmerized.

Who were these two beautiful angels he had in front of him?

Long blonde hair, blue eyes, red lips and rosy cheeks.

They wore long white dresses and silver high heels... it was official, Sanji was in paradise.

"What are to beautiful ladies such as yourselves doing here?"

Nami rolled her eyes.
"It's us, idiot."

His jaw dropped, how could they change that much?

That made him feel anxious, not for the plan, seeing how different they look he had no doubt about them succeeding.

But he will be more wary of the girls that live on that island, maybe they were old ladies hiding behind thousand of layers of paint.

"Alright, stop it now. We have to go."

........

"Are you nervous?"

You tried your best to smile at the young leader who was sitting beside you on the deck's floor.

"A little bit.
I can't help but think about what could go wrong with the plan...
What would happen if they get caught?
If they get hurt.. will it be my fault?"

He wanted to hug you, to keep you close and cuddle, but he respected your boundaries.

That's what he did before you started dating, and noe it felt like someone had played a cruel prank on him.

"Don't ever think like that, i have gone through that dark hole too many times before you, i want you to avoid suffering like i did."

You moved closer and cupped his face in yout hands.