Luffy × F!Reader | Who are you? Pt. 1

Request? Yes

Word count: 519

This chapter is an introduction to the story, where you get to know what kind of bond Luffy and (Y/n) have and what happened.

*WARNING*

Mention of injuries.

Enjoy

🌹_______________🌹_______________🌹

"NO, NO! NO! Please (Y/n)... You can't do this to me.. i need you.. we all do."

Your head hurt so much, your eyes felt heavy and everything seemed to stop, fading into darkness.

___________

"Today is going to be a beautiful day! I can feel it in the air."

You smiled and did some pirouettes, enjoying the way your summer dress danced in the wind.

"Yup! Shishishsi"

Luffy came up behind you, taking your hand in his and dancing with you.

Robing looked up from her book and smiled at the heart-warming scene that was playing in front of her.

You and Luffy were, without any doubt, the cutest and closer couple she had ever seen.

You did everything together, rarely argued, and if you did you would come back and apologise after only 5 minutes.

You guys loved each other so much, it wad almost like you were ment to be.

"Luffy, do you believe in destiny?"

You said, sitting on the railing and enjoying the cool breeze.

He shook his head and you smiled.

"I used to think the same, but after meeting you i started to believe that maybe, just maybe, some things happen for a reason.

You see...

I like to think that all the good things that happen are a resoult of my hard work.

But.."

You gently took his hand in yours.

"I feel like you and i were meant to happen.. It's silly, right?"

You chuckled, suddenly feeling self conscious.

He squeezed your hand.
"No, i.. i think i understand."

He got closer to you, his eyes fluttered shut and his nose brushed against yours.

The moment felt perfect, nothing could ruin it.

"ATTACK!"

In what seemed like a millisecond, that perfect day became a nightmare.

Your ship was surrounded by fleets of marines.

They got on your ship, giving you just a few moments to call your crewmates.

As war broke onto your home, the Thousand Sunny, you saw a super tall man, that you recognised as fleet admiral Alainu, sneak behing Luffy and launch an attack.

You felt a wave of adrenalin rush through your body and without thinking you ran and used your body as a shield, protecting your lover.

Once the adrenaline went out you were left with the greatest pain you had ever felt.

All your limbs gave up and you fell to thw ground, your back felt like it was on fire, maybe because it had been.

The disgusting smell of burnt flesh filled your lungs and you tried hard not to vomit.

How were you still mostly intact, that's something you didn't understand, but you weren't about to complain.

Your head was spinning, your vision became blurry and your kept hearing an annoying high pitched sound from your left ear.

You felt someone pick you up and scream.

You tried to speak but no sound came out of your mouth.

You tried to call out for Luffy, to ask him if he was okay, but you felt too weak.

Your eyes finally closed and you fell into a void of complete darkness.