Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 5

ابدأ من البداية

The little zombie didn't resist at all, he only stood blankly and let Mo Yan move.

Outsiders would look at the little zombie, which was completely still and unresponsive, as a wood, but in Mo Yan's heart, he has a super thick filter on. It automatically installed a beauty system for the little zombie. No matter how he looked or thought about it, the little zombie expressionless face is very cute. He is so obedient and always does what he was told. And he is very good looking.

Don't they see that the other zombies were covered in blood, either missing an arms or legs, or with rotten pieces here and there. As for his little zombie, he was clean and tidy. There's only a rotten spot on his neck and face. He was simply the most beautiful killer zombie of all.

Mo Yan, who was infatuated with his little zombie 'beauty', automatically ignored the completely intact zombies he had seen before that didn't even have a trace of wounds.

Other zombies couldn't compare with his family's little zombie at all.

Mo Yan happily held the naked little zombie and put him into the barrel.

Once in the water, the little zombie finally responded. All of a sudden, pop, he buried himself in the water. The water completely covers the top of his head.

Surprised by the little zombie's sudden action, Mo Yan subconsciously wanted to fish the little zombie up from the bottom of the water.

Although he was a zombie, in the end, he still has human structure. What should he do if he choke?

Not right. Zombies don't need to breathe.

The little zombie was fished out by Mo Yan from the bottom of the water. He cries out to Mo Yan twice, then dive back into the water again. Mo Yan quickly held onto the little zombie's arm to make him stop.

"Be good. If you like this water, after washing, we will clean the barrel and fill it again. Now, baby, you have to take a bath first."

The little zombie heard Mo Yan's words, it wasn't known if he understood, but he tilted his head to the side. His pair of red eyes looked at Mo Yan. In other people's view, those sullen eyes might be terrifying and disturbing, but Mo Yan only felt that he was a bit silly.

He rubs the little zombie's wet head: "Be good. Be obedient."

As if he understood, the little zombie didn't go under the water this time but sat down obediently.

Mo Yan took out the shampoo and shower gel from the space with satisfaction. He starts to clean up his little zombie.

After washing the little zombie, the water in the bucket was completely dirty. Mo Yan changed it to another barrel of clean water, then carefully cleaned the little zombie wounds on his neck and face.

The inside of the wound was very dirty and also stinks, but Mo Yan didn't hate it. Instead, he was afraid that the little zombie would be in pain so he was very light when he cleaned. When it was all cleaned up, he also took out bandages and wound medicine to treat wounds on the little zombie.

Although he knows that the little zombie wounds won't get better, Mo Yan just couldn't help but want to apply medicine on the little zombie.

In his heart, he held a little hope that maybe the little zombie wound could be healed?

It was just that when he was applying the medicine, the little zombie called out to him and pointed to the water.

Mo Yan was stunned, then suddenly remembered. He almost forgot that he had just promised to let the little zombie play in the water.