Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 4

En başından başla

But Mo Yan didn't think like that at all. The wound on the little zombie's face seemed like the wound on his neck, it only made Mo Yan feel distressed and angry. He didn't feel that the little zombie was ugly or disgusting. In his view, the little zombie is the cutest and most beautiful he has seen.

Mo Yan knelt on the bed. Without thinking, he stretched out his long strong arms and took the little zombie, who was roaring angrily beside the bed, into his arms.

The little zombie angry roared stopped abruptly from his actions.

Mo Yan held the little zombie and pressed the little zombie's head firmly against his shoulder. His nose was filled with the little zombie's rotten smell and the stench from his clothes and hair, but his expression did not change beside a faint happy smile on his face. He gently patted the little zombie's back with one hand. He was distressed and trying to comfort the little zombie.

He is happy that the little zombie treated him special. Anger, and various emotions flashed in his eyes. At the end, he felt sorry for the little zombie's experience.

"Little guy." The title left Mo Yan's mouth but it felt a little unpleasant. He didn't know what was wrong, it just sounded a little awkward.

He was thinking with a serious face, as if he was thinking about something important in life. Suddenly, a big smile appeared on his face, "Baby, baby."

He repeated the title several times, feeling more and more at ease. Although it's weird to call a zombie baby, Mo Yan couldn't stop himself from being happy. Even the little zombie in his arms roared because of his title.

Although the sound is the same, Mo Yan just knew that the little zombies liked this title.

He smiled at his unreasonable and absurd thoughts.

"Baby, I didn't want to run." Mo Yan explained. He somehow felt that the little zombie was angry because of this, "I just want to find you, baby."

"I won't go anywhere. How could I be willing to leave?"

He felt that his family's little zombie could understand.

It's true.

"Hou"

This time, the little zombie's voice was a little quieter. Although it was still quite loud in Mo Yan's ears, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder after all. Mo Yan felt that his little zombie was acting spoiled and shy because of his words.

Mo Yan's mouth twitched. He felt that the little zombie was simply too cute that he didn't want to leave him. Just looking at the little zombie like this, listening to the little zombie's voice, is enough to satisfy and make him happy.

For more than 20 years, this is the first time Mo Yan has such an emotion.

This little zombie is simply his treasure. The more Mo Yan thought about it, the more the rippling appeared. Regardless of the mess on the little zombie's cold body, his pair of big hands reached into the little zombie's clothes and touched the little zombie's skin.

Without the warmth from the living, he was a little cold and stiff, but Mo Yan felt that the touch felt good.

He touched and touched, then Mo Yan suddenly froze. He stared stiffly at his palm, darkly asking himself, Does he have necrophilia?

Thinking of those zombies outside, Mo Yan shuddered. No, no, he only did this to his little zombie baby in his arms.

Just when Mo Yan's mind was wandering, the little zombie suddenly pushed Mo Yan away. Mo Yan was stunned for a second. The next second, he saw the little zombie put a cloth bag into his arms.

Only then did Mo Yan see that his little zombie came back with a cloth bag.

The little zombie looked at him, then looked at the cloth bag in his arms again.

Mo Yan understood the little zombie meaning.

He opened the cloth bag in his arms. He was stunned for a second. There was a lot of food in the bag. Canned meat, ham, vacuum-packed chicken wings, and other mouth-watering foods.

Mo Yan didn't expect that the little zombie would just go out to find food for him. He looked at the food, the corner of his mouth raised uncontrollably.

The little zombie pointed to the cloth bag again.

Mo Yan followed the little zombie gesture and pushed the food away. He saw a densely packed crystal nucleus under the food. He did a rough calculation, there are about 200.

In such a short time, not only did his little zombie find him food, he also gave him many crystal cores. Most of them have no attribute so he can absorb it all.

Mo Yan looked at the cloth bag in his hand, and a strange idea arose.

Is his little zombie trying to raise him?

The author has something to say: Mo Yan: My gold master is a little zombie. He's so cute, like the sun.

Zhang Lixin and others: ...Could it be that he was caught by the zombie and poisoned by the zombie? That's why he became retard like this?

Little zombie: Hou Hou

T/N:

Singledog theater:

Momo: Could it be....I'm necrophilia?

Singledog: Same. Same. That's the first thing I thought. (〃∀〃)ゞ