Big Boss's Domestic Little Zombie 4

Start from the beginning

Mo Yan's heart settled down. His hand also let go of the railing and just stood there. He narrowed his eyes, carefully observing the little zombie that was rushing toward him.

After observing him, he found that the little zombie looked pretty good.

Things happened so suddenly that he didn't get to look at him carefully. He just got a quick look at him before the little zombie 'caught' him and pulled him to his nest, pushed him onto the bed, and then left.

Now that he took a closer look, why did he seem to like the little zombie the more he looked? Even the skin on his mouth made him feel that he's very beautiful.

The clothes on the little zombie were a little dirty, but it seems he still pays attention to his clothing. There is no blood on his exposed skin like other zombies. His arms and legs are white and thin. Of course, by white, he means pale white, dead white. His waist wasn't clear because his clothes are too big and completely cover his figure. Mo Yan couldn't help feeling a little pity.

Looking up, the slender necks of the little zombies are very pale. One side was intact while the other was rotten. The rotten flesh hanging from his neck looks awfully disgusting.

The little zombie turns into a zombie after being bitten on the neck.

How painful he must have been at that time when he was bitten, how desperate he must have been. Why wasn't he there with the little zombie at that time?

Mo Yan's eyes were filled with anger. He can't wait to pull out the bones of those zombies that bit the little zombie. He just wanted to punch himself, why wasn't he around the little zombie at that time.

He didn't think about when the little zombie was still human, at that time, the two didn't even know each other at all. It doesn't really matter that the little zombie was turned into a zombie has nothing to do with him, he just couldn't let it go.

"Hou"

The little zombie quickly stood beside Mo Yan. A rough hand held onto Mo Yan, who was a lot taller than himself, put him on his shoulder and went back to his place.

The little zombie fingernails were very long. Zombies also have viruses on their fingernails. Even if the human has awakened as an ability user, if they were caught by a zombie, there is a chance that they will also become a zombie.

But the little zombie was very careful when holding Mo Yan's hand. He seems to know his own uniqueness so when he grabbed Mo Yan, he peculiarly retracted his fingernails. His action was very careful, as if afraid he would hurt Mo Yan.

Mo Yan, who was lying on the little zombie, naturally felt the little zombie's careful action.

Mo Yan couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth proudly. Even if his consciousness were uncomfortable because of his damaged image, it still didn't affect Mo Yan's good mood at all.

Mo Yan was quickly thrown back onto the soft princess bed by the little zombie.

"Hou, Hou"

The little zombie yelled at Mo Yan.

Mo Yan somehow felt that he understood the little zombie words.

The little zombie seems to be angry? Angry that he is leaving?

No, no, he didn't plan to leave.

Mo Yan raises his head and looks at the little zombie's face. The little zombie face was the same as his exposed arm, very pale and terrifying. There are also a few faint color veins on the left side of his face near his ear. There's also a scratch. The trace was quite long, about 5 or 6 centimeters like the wound on his neck. The meat inside and beside it is rotten. It seriously affected the little zombie's original beautiful face, making him look a little horribly disgusting.