𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

Yeona laughed, "Let me think... Yes?" She more so questioned, putting her hand on the device. It dinged, causing the whole group to start teasing and asking her who it is.

"Not spilling." Yeona replied, shrugging and making a zipping motion on her lips, making sure to throw away the key.

"Come on!" Sooah exclaimed, "In all of our time together, you've never mentioned this!" Seojun and Suho were both looking at her in agreement.

"For good reason, Miss Sooah." Yeona teased, "You'd have the whole school knowing within thirty minutes."

Sooah nodded, "True."

Yeona slid the device to Hyunkyu, "Have you ever liked Sihyun?"

Hyunkyu's eyes widened, as did a couple of the people in the group, "Maybe?" The device dinged and the whole group went crazy, Sihyun blushing.

Hyunkyu, to get the attention off of him, pushed the device to Taehoon, "Have you ever wanted to break up with Sooah?"

Taehoon dramatically threw his mallet behind him, placing his hand on the device confidently, "No."

Sooah was giving him a hand heart as everyone anxiously awaited the machines' answer. It started to ding but turned into a buzz at the end, causing the smiles on both Taehoon and Sooah to drop.

"Who's next?" Taehoon quickly got out, but Sooah grabbed his hand and put it back on the device, "Answer again, have you ever wanted to break up with me?" She asked, holding his hand down.

"No! No way!" It buzzed again and Sooah repeated the process.

"Have you ever wanted to break up?" She exclaimed.

"No, I have never wanted to!" Taehoon cried out, the device buzzing again.

"The device says otherwise!" She yelled out, "I see..." She stood up, her hands in fists by her side, "You've been wanting to break up with me?"

"No- Ow!" Sooah stepped on his hand, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Well we're done!" She exclaimed, running away from the group.

"Yah, Sooah!" Everyone tried calling out to the girl as she ran away. Jugyeong and Soojin got up, chasing after her. Hyunkyu was staring in shock at the damage he had caused just as Sihyun snuck away. Yeona leaned over to where Taehoon was crying out her name as he rolled around on the ground and started hitting him with the mallet, "You were supposed to chase after her, you idiot! Get up!" Suho snatched the mallet from her and Yeona paused, looking at Suho with an offended expression.

"I have hands." She muttered in realisation, turning back to Taehoon and slapping at him, "Get up, dummy! Go get Sooah!" Suho shook his head as he stood up, deciding it was best to walk away from the scene.

Seojun got up from his spot as well, grabbing the girl from under her arms and pulling her away, "Leave the poor boy alone, a game just lost him his girl."

Yeona huffed and brushed herself off, now standing as Seojun had lifted her up, "Whatever. I'll get you later, Taehoon. Watch your back."

Taehoon nodded, visibly swallowing in fear, "Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am?" Yeona raised her fist, "I ought to smack you for that."

Seojun pursed his lips to keep from laughing and instead put his hands on her shoulders and steered her away from the poor boy who was still wallowing on the ground.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

It was later in the night when Yeona saw Jugyeong trailing after Suho who was making his way down a path further into the woods. She mentally cheered for him, hoping he was finally going to confess to her.