𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Yeona had just made it to the school's festival, immediately spotting Jugyeong who was looking around in amazement, "ImJu!" She called out, successfully capturing her best friend's attention.

"Ah, Yeona!" Jugyeong called back with a large smile, jogging over to the girl, "This is amazing! I didn't come here last year so I didn't know what it would be like!"

"Yeah, not to mention, Yongpa High didn't really have a school festival. This is really cool!" Yeona replied in agreement, giving Jugyeong a smile.

"I know! It sucked there." Jugyeong proceeded to look around, her eyes lighting up the more she took in. Suddenly, she gasped, freezing in her spot, "Oh no." She whispered, her face dropping into a look of horror, "Oh no, Gowoon-ie, no!"

Yeona's gaze trailed to where Jugyeong was looking, her jaw dropping at the sight of the girl, "Oh no..." Both girls looked at each other before quickly taking off towards Gowoon, Jugyeong grabbing her wrists and tugging her away from the crowded area, Yeona following behind as quickly as she could muster.

They ended up in an empty classroom, Jugyeong pulling out all of her makeup products that she had brought in her bag with her, "I've never done someone else's makeup before... but let's try it..." She told Gowoon, her eyes finally settling onto the girl who was seated in front of her, "You can't mess up on stage because of judgemental kids."

"But... Do I look very weird?" Gowoon asked, placing a hand to her cheek, her eyes full of innocent curiosity.

"You look pretty, you do. I'm just going to make some slight adjustments." Jugyeong told her, giving her a reassuring smile, "Defining eyebrows... eye shadow... a glitter lip..." Jugyeong spoke of each step she was doing, going into detail about why each was important and how it could affect your look entirely.

Yeona watched in pure amazement the ease at which Jugyeong did Gowoon's makeup, "Wow, Jugyeong, just watching you do her makeup is so calming... I should have you do mine sometime."

Jugyeong laughed, brushing off her comment, "Thanks. Now finishing with the lip that I just mentioned... and... Finished!"

Gowoon picked up the mini compact that Jugyeong kept, looking into the mirror, "Oh wow. Thank you so much Eonnie! I definitely see where I did something wrong... Thank you for taking the time to help me out, again..." Gowoon put the mirror down and threw her arms around Jugyeong, "I really appreciate it."

She moved from Jugyeong to Yeona, throwing her arms around her, "Thank you both for looking out for me." She released Yeona giving them both a happy smile, "I feel so confident right now! and nervous... Super nervous actually. Maybe the confidence was a fluke." Gowoon let out a nervous laugh, "What time is it?"

Jugyeong hummed in question, looking for her phone, making a affirming noise when she found it, "Hm, three-twenty-three-"

"Crap! I need to get backstage right now! Bye, thank you both!" Gowoon exclaimed, running out of the room.

"Knock 'em dead!" Yeona called out after her, Jugyeong following with a, "You got this!"

Yeona let out a breath, shooting a look to Jugyeong, "Let's go watch her performance."

Jugyeong smiled, "Took the words right out of my mouth!"

They had made it to the school's theatre where the performance was being held just a couple of minutes before it started, Yeona leading Jugyeong down an aisle of seats, noticing a familiar face.

"Noona!" The familiar face cried out before spotting Jugyeong, his face dropping, "Huh. Enjoy yourself."

Jugyeong scowled at him, "Whatever."