N x Reader (Broken up)

(Don't worry, it's not a break up to N it would be your ex-boyfriend as worker drone or murder drone.)

    Today was the worst day for Y/n, they were hangout out together till y/n realized that it would be their last day to see each other again. Y/n and your (ex-boyfriend's name) broke up with you for not being the best for him. Even he keeps telling you that it wasn't your fault it was his, even though It can be a lie. But Y/n and your (ex-boyfriend name) went separate ways and when you walked away..you didn't hold in your tears. You started crying while starting to run away from the situation. There was one person that you knew that you can talk to during sad moments like this. Y/n knocked on the door while crying, the door was opened and N was right behind it seeing you all sad. (N): "Y/n?! What's wrong?" You didn't say anything till you started to hug N tightly while crying on his coat. (Y/n): "(ex-boyfriend's name) broke up with me...." N started to see sad that they broke up with you. (N): "Let's go inside, and tell me everything that happened." Y/n slowly went inside of N's house while he closed the door right in front of him till you sat down on his couch. The talk took for hours while N was clearly listening to your story of what happened and he was disgusted with what they did to you. (N): "Oh when I see them, I will suck their oil till it's all gone." Y/n shook your head no since it was not worth it anyway while you sighed softly. N felt really bad for you while you started to hug N again as he started to hug you back while rubbing your back. You were crying on his coat again that you didn't know what to do or go to but you were stuck in a situation. (N): "Do you want to spend the night to get some space of what's going on?" You shook your head underneath his coat while you were still crying on him. N smiled softly when he is still hugging you and rubbing your back to help you calm down. It started to work gently that you were calming down gently, you liked to feel his hand on your back. You had a crush on him when you first met him, but the feeling of rubbing your back makes you calm and relax. (N): "You feeling better?" You nodded softly while looking him in the eyes which made you blush a bit. N was looking at you as your mind was acting crazy or don't know what to do now.  But he slowly when up to your face closer which made you blush more and you were freaking out a bit. You wanted to say something to him but you couldn't say it to him and you were thinking of things. Till you notice that N was kissing you on the lips that made you shocked. You didn't know what to do but you slowly started to like it as you started to kiss him back. It was about a minute till you and N pulled apart to get some air till You both were starting to blush. (Y/n): "I love you N." N smiled softly and said the same thing for you while you both started to cuddle each other of your (ex-boyfriend name) faded away from your mind. (N): "After we're done cuddling, You want something to eat?" You nodded softly as you started to cuddle him tightly like you don't want to let him go. But as he hugs you, he is giving you a response that he would never leave your side.

(Sorry if it's late since I've been dealing with a lot of things and now dealing with a breakup that happens on Thursday...But I hope you enjoy this story and very sorry if it's short)