J x Reader

Y/n P.O.V:

 It was so fucking cold outside and I can't believe that I agreed to go with Uzi of finding this part that she is trying to put together. We both split up to find that stupid part but luckly I can get away from her for a bit. I started to walk around a bit to see the view till I saw the dead bodys of the worker drones that looked like a tower. (Y/n): "Wow that looks sick." Then there was a big crash right behind you that made you freaked out a bit. You slowly turned around to see a murder drone with there claws opened with oil stains on them. (???): "Im guessing your liking the view don't you?" I slowly nodded softly to see the murder drone turned into her normal form with out the wings and claws on them. (???): "My name is Serial Designation J, and your name is." I started to look shy a bit till I told her my name and she thought it was a pretty name for me while we started to talk a bit.

After hours later, I met her other team mate name Serial Designation V and talking about what there doing for the company. (J): "Oh yea I'm the leader of the Murder drones to wipe out the running away android." I nodded softly that you understand what they do with run away Ai till you heard alarm set off from the shelter. J, V and I went to the shelter door to see N waiting there looking like nothing happened. (J): "N! Did you do something not useless for once." I was surprised that there was the last Murder drone name N that J was talking about. V started to go to the vent to the other side of the door while J was started to talk to N.

J P.O.V:

It was really amazing that N did something for once until he was questioning the company that gave me the excuse to use the virus remover on him. (J): "Worker drones are crupted N that's why the company sent us." And with Y/n on our side to destroy the run away worker drones the team would be better then N being useless or an idiot. So I gently carried Y/n in a bridal style to head to the vents so we both can be the other side of the door. Y/n started to blush red of what I was doing and to me...I think its adorable of Y/n blushing to me and I can make y/n more red. I gently kissed Y/n on the cheek that y/n was blushing like a tomato and it was making more adorable of Y/n feeling embarrassed. I'm so glad that Y/n can be in our team one day since I'm starting to fall in love with this cutie~.

Requested by: Amy_shadow_Afton_

Sorry if its short I haven't been feeling well and I'm trying to get the energy to write these stories for you all.

Love you all